• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I think she did too. Women's worlds was a very soft field. At least, Gushue got pushed by Sweden in the final.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Craig Anderson...

C7S0ouqVAAANACj.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Holtby has an insane 1.87gaa in the playoffs, but not even a .500 record. Playoff caps babby!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Caps goal song is indefensibly stupid. I'd rather hear 7 Nation army @Brick

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Fuck Jake Allen. The Wild have definitely struggled at times in this series, but they don't deserve to be down 3-0, at worst 2-1 STL, more realistically 2-1 MIN, if Allen wasn't standing on his fucking head.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Fuck Jake Allen. The Wild have definitely struggled at times in this series, but they don't deserve to be down 3-0, at worst 2-1 STL, more realistically 2-1 MIN, if Allen wasn't standing on his fucking head.

The playoff curse of Bruce Boudreau strikes again.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Didn't realize you were a Pens fan until I saw ur facebook.
Jeremy Roenick is coming hard and pissed at the Rangers right now :laughing:

I've been a lifelong Pissburgh Penguins fan; there's still no one with better hands than Super Mario. Jeremy Roenick is a national treasure, I really wish he would have fought that moron in Toronto that was trolling him on Twitter.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oilers have best road unis in the league and are a lot of fun to watch

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Oilers have best road unis in the league and are a lot of fun to watch

It took them (and Toronto) a long time to be good again, but yeah, when OKC had the Oilers' farm team, one of the better ones in the AHL, I kept waiting for Edmonton to show real improvement but of course it happened after the Barons folded because:oklahoma:.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Bodies are flying all over in this game

TonyGin&Juice

Holtby an idiot. If the Leafs could handle a puck like a midge they would have scored. Great D but that's some of the worst puck handling ever.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'll see yall next year. I'm rooting for an Oilers/Leafs cup final now.

TonyGin&Juice

Next to watching the Pens win nothing makes me happier than seeing the Caps choke. Just wish they had gotten score on when they had the Leafs short handed like a couple of years ago.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
A few of those $300m Yankee teams that got run out of the playoffs by wildcard teams come close but the Yankees also have like 50 other titles so who cares

TonyGin&Juice

90s Barves? The 92-95 Bills?

They at least got to the WS a couple of time and won one once during that run. The Caps haven't made it to the Stanley Cup Finals with the current crop. The Bills are a good comparison but those guys were at least likable.

A few of those $300m Yankee teams that got run out of the playoffs by wildcard teams come close but the Yankees also have like 50 other titles so who cares

I'd say the current Dodgers have a lot in common with the Caps but, again, they've won a couple of WS, just not with the current crop of talent.

CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD