• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lol how many times are the caps going to put the puck right into the opponent's skates?

They look like me in NHL 17 with an "oh shit if i don't get rid of this it's going to be a pepe" shot that just runs into the first guy

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm sure they're all injured but that's a shitty ass excuse, so are the Pens. Hornqvist is like a reanimated corpse on the ice.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
How many times have the Caps lost a playoff series to Pittsburgh?

nine-times-rooney-edit.gif

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Took the Caps a full minute to get the puck in the zone with an extra man :laughing: When does the Oilers game start? I need some actual skill to cleanse my palette of this crap.

HERE COME THE BOOS BABBY!
So that was their booing for the biggest choke job in the franchise's history? By comparison, that was roughly equivalent to Flyers fans after a shootout loss. Bunch of fuckin' amateurs.

The last 2 minutes of that game was some of the worst shit I've seen. Good lawd
The Caps looked soooo bad from the 13-minute mark on.:thumbsup:

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
So that was their booing for the biggest choke job in the franchise's history? By comparison, that was roughly equivalent to Flyers fans after a shootout loss. Bunch of fuckin' amateurs.
The Caps looked soooo bad from the 13-minute mark on.:thumbsup:

DC sportsfan882s are almost exclusively government supporting beta cucks the haven't swung a hammer, meat or otherwise, since they jerked their freshman roommate off during the lone "experimental" period of their lives. That they booed at all was hilarious given how subdued those clowns usually are at games.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Ovechkin makes me agree with Mike Millbury. Reason alone enough to trade his ass.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Ovechkin makes me agree with Mike Millbury. Reason alone enough to trade his ass.

Mike Millbury might be an idiot but he's definitely not wrong about bum ass Ovi. At this point Ovi is really only good to be on the ice if you're on the PP and he can set up shop to the left of the goal and you can get him a perfect pass. He plays zero defense, skates at about 60% of the speed he used to have, and looks like present day Charles Barkley trying to hang with the Golden State Warriors. Send him to the glue factory (read: Las Vegas or KHL) with MoJo and just start over.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It can't be overstated how bad Johansson was for most of this series. In fact he was getting platooned with the 4th line a lot of the time, I think. He played like his blade was made of cheese. Constantly fanning on everything.