• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Travis7401's 2049 Regular Season Awards Thread

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
We are changing the award names or you are just creating names for the newer awards?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
We are changing the award names or you are just creating names for the newer awards?

These are the awards.

Outstanding hitting wizard - best hitter
Outstanding pitching wizard - best pitcher
Reliever of the Year award - best reliever
New Wizard award - best new player
Platinum Stick wizard - best bat by position
Glove Wizard - best glove by position

I didn't create any awards, rad just made up names for them a while back and I used them in that post. Can't believe you have been voting for the pitching wizard for 10-12 seasons and didn't know it existed :laughing:

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
These are the awards.

Outstanding hitting wizard - best hitter
Outstanding pitching wizard - best pitcher
Reliever of the Year award - best reliever
New Wizard award - best new player
Platinum Stick wizard - best bat by position
Glove Wizard - best glove by position

I didn't create any awards, rad just made up names for them a while back and I used them in that post. Can't believe you have been voting for the pitching wizard for 10-12 seasons and didn't know it existed :laughing:
What? No, that's not what I meant. The reliever and platinum stick awards are new. I was referring to those and asking if you were changing the name of the bat and arm wizard awards.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
There is a best arm award in game?

I thought this meant "Is there a best arm wizard in the game?"

There has been since the beginning. I'm not changing the names but wanted radford pear to come in and remind me what his were.

Stop backpeddling and own up Quale

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I didn't know by best arm you meant pitcher because you were using award names I had never heard before. I thought you are making up an award for outfield assists or something.

:laughing: of course I knew outstanding pitcher existed. I petitioned Naz for it last year.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I didn't know by best arm you meant pitcher because you were using award names I had never heard before. I thought you are making up an award for outfield assists or something.

:laughing: of course I knew outstanding pitcher existed. I petitioned Naz for it last year.

Quit it. Just stop it right there. Sometimes your reading comprehension astounds me and then you turn it around on me somehow every time :laughing:

Anyway @Travis7401 who's your top players for the big two?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Yeah actually we can. There is a custom award slot that is blank. It will be received as an accomplishment though :laughing:

Maybe that adds to the fact that they're too dumb to know it's bad. Like the trog king draft.

If it shows up as an accomplishment, then maybe the "value player" award might be better?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I thought the ones that gunned down players stealing third were the heroes? Idk what I'm doing

Yes, from RF.

Honestly I was probably just skimming and saw gandalfs staff and thought you were finally naming Platinum stick or whatever since the bat and arm wizard already had their names. So I thought best arm was some other new award I missed and lightning bolt sounded more like a fielder's arm than a pitcher. I must have missed rad's post.

Anyway, are we renaming platinum stick?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yes, from RF.

Honestly I was probably just skimming and saw gandalfs staff and thought you were finally naming Platinum stick or whatever since the bat and arm wizard already had their names. So I thought best arm was some other new award I missed and lightning bolt sounded more like a fielder's arm than a pitcher. I must have missed rad's post.

Anyway, are we renaming platinum stick?

I didn't even know which field was which.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yeah actually we can. There is a custom award slot that is blank. It will be received as an accomplishment though :laughing:

Maybe that adds to the fact that they're too dumb to know it's bad. Like the trog king draft.
I'm still happy to be Travis' 3rd rounder, I think I was great value for slot

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
2049 North Stars - Sorry it is a little cramped.
18663053494_685f2185a7_b.jpg

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Improvements for next year
- Figure out DH issue by having you'll tell me who they are
- I should have done a trog star for each league for the position players
- Only one superlative per player. If they win the bat award, I'll pick someone else for the Glove/Value awards to spread the love around.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Someone else want to make a graphic for the SL that doesn't look like fuckshit? It looked decent on my computer before I uploaded, but that's Hideous :laughing: