• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Utopia Turkeys Boot Room (ps4) RIP pro clubs

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'll probably be busy all weekend so I'm tryna get my Turkeys in this week. I'll be around tonight.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Finally getting around to being on a laptop to see the turkey value index... I think it needs more position specific criteria for the overall value....

If you're an out and out forward most of the time, you're going to have less tackles than a midfielder/winger because of positioning.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah but that would take a lot of effort and some people genuinely split their time pretty evenly. I'm open to ideas.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Come up with an intricate algorithm that has inputs for % played at each position to weight the stats accordingly. Its the only way really

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Don't think those numbers exist. Not on the site anyway.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Drinking a holiday cheer from probably two Christmases ago that i found in my mini fridge. Might be on later. Depends on when wet hot american summer drops

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
You might be in later but from the sounds of that drank you might be passed out on the floor

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm on this wild blue lager. 8%. Orale

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hope we get enough. I want to play cdm but it is painful having any computers up front.

NML

Apparently our club is the opposite of every youth team in the country - we hide our worst player at striker.

May I suggest right back?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Rapbattleparody.gif

But for real.

NML

I actually felt like sooner fan played solid after the passive aggressive day. I even texted gator that.

Play quicker and don't make the game more complicated than it needs to be.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What the fuck are you guys doing with 2 user cb and a cpu striker. Laws

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Someone tell me what position to change to.

NML

When pavel thought the ANY on the team formation was playing left back-back behind the keeper and called it playing in "the Blair witch corner" I about pissed myself.

It was all downhill after that. I was too drunk to contribute but not drunk enough to enjoy our ineptitude.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
"does soonerfan live in Korea" explains everything

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I froze last game so i quit. Sooner you should really say you live in a third world