• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Warm Butts and Merry-Go-Rounds - Corches Hot Seat/ Coaching Carousel

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
He pulled up to my house in a rented SUV, which is admittedly a lot nicer than the trogrunner, but the back door is a top lift style and that doesn't really work for hauling the kayak. We takin the trogrunner now. He looked suspicious when I told him he'd have to hold onto it while we drive.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
I love hearing the play by play what is happening in Jim McElwain's home.

What kind of asshole reporter just goes and knocks on the door? You can wait until someone comes out, I don't think McElwain has a trap door leading to a safehouse across the street. Not that it'd be the worst idea in the world.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Well, Kayak fishing went well but we had to quit early because it was a bit cold for him. Now we are going to meet with some booster, you guys want me to live tweet?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Florida AD seems upset that I keep calling him "Florida AD" instead of by name. I'm trying to treat him to a taste of the faux anonymity that he helped give QB#15 for all those years. If we continue to call him "Florida AD" do we even need to pay him, or does he just have to work for us for free? Negotiations seem to have gone south.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
lol I can't believe Flawda isn't going after DickRod.

he took shit ass arizona to the pac 12 shampship game. hell if they win they'll be in the playoffs.

bruin

It is kinda funny having INSIDE SOURCES, ha ha. Gonna go rub some elbows as "Hamilton," my schmoozing alter ego, tonight and see what I can make happen for @GR8 2 B FL G8R to repay him for the gift of Tebow.

Travis now forever known to me as Hamilton.

brad.jpg

Brick

Spielmen just loves all the trog-ball corches. No surprise. He's basically Wooly.

PERFECT PRESS CONFERENCE by Michigan ad. He will find the right person for the job, I'm certain!

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
With any luck McElwain and/or Foley are on twitter watching this clusterfuck laughing and drinking scotch. A pizza delivery guy will come up and leave the pizza at the door while the money slides through the mail slot. This is could very well be a hostage situation.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Alright, I'm back from my Hamilton event. Was obviously a cluster fuck because everyone who was anyone associated with "INSIDE SOURCES" weren't there, because they had to be more important places to be or some shit. As such, the important boosters were restless because you know they only came to try to get the inside scoop, and only the ragtag group of non-insiders shows up. This dinner deal normally goes until 10pm but this time it was fucking cleared out by 8pm.

Anyway, thought I'd share my very favorite Hamilton move that I do now.... I like to wear the blazer over a more casual shirt (no tie) look with jeans. In a crowd of people in ill-fitting suits from the 1980s, I shine. Plus I'm acting like Hamiltion, very gregarious and confident and fabulous. If I spot anyone else wearing a similar ensemble, I go up and introduce myself and carry on a conversation filled with garish laughter (the whole time I do this I feel like I'm having an out of body experience, btw). Then as the conversation winds down I shake his hand while reaching across and grabbing his shoulder to really show how much I value them. This is far more brotherly and intense than any normal handshake. Then with steady eye contact and a deadpan facial expression I say "It was so nice to meet you, old sport." Then I watch his face as he tries to figure out if I'm serious or fucking with him.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
That's part of my plan for some late night hijinks... if Jim is the first one to fall asleep, I'm going to steal his hairpiece. Oh how we'll all laugh about it in years to come.

Brick

He gets that it's about more than just being a football coach.
That's true...when you don't win. Otherwise no one gives a fuck. Harbaugh is the biggest dick on the planet, and they'd sacrifice 5 hookers for him.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
That's true...when you don't win. Otherwise no one gives a fuck. Harbaugh is the biggest dick on the planet, and they'd sacrifice 5 hookers for him.

Yeah, but if he understands the Michigan way, that's fine. Bo was a huge dick to all of his players and he did fine. We just need someone like Bo.