• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 10 - Year 3

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Advanced to Week 10, next advance will be Saturday night around 10pm central time.

@TXHusker05 (Nebraska) vs @ncaafan323 (Oregon)
@RamesuThe1 (TCU) at @Flanntastic (Ohio State)
@NavyHog (Arkansas) vs @TotalDoubt (Auburn)
@ArmyVol (UCLA) vs @bluejay13 (Tennessee)

@LEGEND (Penn State) at Pitt
@Wpotty (Florida State) vs Miami
@Walter323 (Georgia) at Florida

@ncaafan323 I booted you and re-invited you, let me know if you get the 15 upgrades. Feel free to use all 15, on recruiting only.

@fonzilla You have your invite, feel free to join this week. You should also get the 15 upgrades.

@bluejay13 I took @ArmyVol off of auto-pilot since he should be able to play this week, feel free to schedule that game as usual.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
@ncaafan323 Let me know when you want to play. I can play late tomorrow night when you get home or we can play for Saturday some time, just let me know. I could also play tonight.

Ya no I have zero upgrades. Went from six to none. Thankfully most my recruiting is done. If I can't get any upgrades in the off season I'll probably drop out the league though. Send whenever ready @TXHusker05

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Ya no I have zero upgrades. Went from six to none. Thankfully most my recruiting is done. If I can't get any upgrades in the off season I'll probably drop out the league though. Send whenever ready @TXHusker05

@NavyHog may be able to explain better but I believe the inability to get upgrades after leaving-rejoining usually fixes itself in the off-season so we can try again any time you have another bye or during the next season just to see what happens.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
@TXHusker05 said connection lost. How do we go about u getting u your seven

Yeah it said connection lost for me as well.

I'll receive the opening kickoff, just call like a punt block or goal line or something and I'll just throw a TD and we can just start from there. Time won't match up but no big deal.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
@ncaafan323 When you rejoined, did you happen to change any formation subs or the depth chart or playbook or coach settings? This type of crash only happens when one of those things was done before the game.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
When I first joined the league I had oregon o and 4-3 d. But half way thru the season I switched to OSU and multiple @TXHusker05

Did you make any changes just before you started our game though? After you re-joined trying to get XP? It is crashing when you go no huddle and change formations/audible. so I have to imagine something got corrupted.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
No when i created the coach I set as osu, multiple. So I'm just hitting A at the screen. I'm not changing anything @TXHusker05. Any suggestions.

Hmm, we can try one more time. I left the OD and reloaded it just to see if I can get an updated file. If it doesn't work, we can always try again tomorrow or Saturday.

We can just do the same thing again.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Nebraska defeats the Oregon Ducks 48-20 in Lincoln. The Husker run game was effectively shut down but the offense still moved right along putting up 516 total yards including 353 passing yards. The Nebraska defense was also fantastic, holding the Ducks to just 261 yards, 6 first downs and 1 of 8 on 3rd down.

Tommy Armstrong was excellent in this one. Throwing 17 of 22 for 353 yards and 3 TD. Terrell Newby ran for just 72 yards on 14 carries and De'Morney Pierson-El ran 4 times for 62 yards including a 53 yard TD. Jordan Westerkamp was the primary target for the Huskers, catching 6 passes for 152 yards and 2 TD. Nebraska's D had 6 TFL, 4 Sacks and Free Safety LeRoy Alexander had 2 interceptions in the win.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@TotalDoubt

Damn man we play vs each other in both leagues. I think I can play tonight. I will let you know if I can't.

Walter323

@TXHusker05
Somebody may have to go in and change Florida's defensive playbook. They stay in a huddle at the LOS and don't move until the ball is snapped.
I quit and am restarting to see if maybe that will fix it. If not I will super sim the entire game.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@TXHusker05
Somebody may have to go in and change Florida's defensive playbook. They stay in a huddle at the LOS and don't move until the ball is snapped.
I quit and am restarting to see if maybe that will fix it. If not I will super sim the entire game.

If you SUPER SIM it you will score a 100 points because I'm pretty sure it will still account for that glitch. Better than taking a loss I suppose.

Walter323

If you SUPER SIM it you will score a 100 points because I'm pretty sure it will still account for that glitch. Better than taking a loss I suppose.

Supersimmed but didn't catch it until mid way through the 3rd so I went over the score cap. After that I played D and practiced punting on first down.
sorry guys. Coach is on the hot seat and couldn't afford to risk a loss on a sim.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Supersimmed but didn't catch it until mid way through the 3rd so I went over the score cap. After that I played D and practiced punting on first down.
sorry guys. Coach is on the hot seat and couldn't afford to risk a loss on a sim.

Don't worry about breaking the CAP. Not much you can do about that situation.

fonzilla

Hey gentleman and Flann. He more I have been thinking about it and the more I want to join. I don't think I have enough time in my week to olay and schedule games without pissing everyone off. The whole 2 jobs, 4 kids and working out thing is keeping me busy. Thx for the invite @TXHusker05

Walter323

Hey gentleman and Flann. He more I have been thinking about it and the more I want to join. I don't think I have enough time in my week to olay and schedule games without pissing everyone off. The whole 2 jobs, 4 kids and working out thing is keeping me busy. Thx for the invite @TXHusker05
Ghey

Masterbating doesnt count as working out

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Looks EA servers dropped for a second.

we'll have to do this another time @TotalDoubt

My kids having a sleepover so I'm going to have to give up the XBOX.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator

No problem, you're always free to join if you think you can make it work.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator

You're fine, don't worry about it. I imagine we are going to have a few CPU teams out there with the problem, either because they were formerly user controlled or because a former user coach went to a different school. I had that problem when I played Colorado earlier this year, their DC was a former user coach and it took 8 tries just to get the game started and when it finally did it was a nightmare to play.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@TotalDoubt

I can play now. If your down for the night we can try for sometime tomorrow afternoon or Sunday.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
I'm going to be in and out this weekend so if whoever plays last can give me a heads up just in case I would appreciate it.

RamesuThe1

Every game we play is a bloodbath, they all end up coming down to the last drive it seems like. I felt like that game was a chessmatch from beginning to end. it was allot of fun!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk 2

Yea...hopefully we'll see each other again in the CCG, I believe I clinch my side with a win over @Wpotty in week 12