• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 10 - Year 4

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Well, it advanced to Week 10 after I cleared cache. That said, if we have to clear cache before every game and every advance, I'm probably going to discontinue this OD. The only way I got my game played last week was clearing cache and the only way I was able to recruit was clearing cache and the only way I was able to advance was clearing cache. We will see how it works out going forward, report if you have any problems.

@TXHusker05 (Nebraska) at @LEGEND (Penn State)
@RamesuThe1 (TCU) vs @bluejay13 (Tennessee)
@ArmyVol (UCLA) at @Flanntastic (Ohio State)

@NavyHog (Arkansas) at Notre Dame
@Wpotty (Florida State) vs Florida (@Wpotty you may end up having problems with this, it sounds like UF is corrupted. If you do, just super sim and try and get the win however you can)

@Walter323 (Georgia) BYE

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
@LEGEND I have no idea when I will be able to play. My floors are ripped up and my TV is slid into the guest bathroom until at least Friday night, maybe later depending on how long it takes.

I may be able to take my xbox and connect to a monitor in my office if necessary, but I will have to let you know. Let me know some times that work for you and I'll see what I can do.

RamesuThe1

BlueJay and I were able to play last night and the game saved on my end. For as long as there is hope that we can get the games done, I wanna keep playing. Sure it's a pain in the ass to go through the cache clearing steps but I enjoy the game too much to walk away lol.

Great game last night @bluejay13. Great defensive battle, I don't think either team had 300 total yards.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
@LEGEND when do you want to try to play? I may be able to some time Saturday afternoon around 1pm central or slightly later, otherwise it would probably have to be after 9pm central.

I'm kind of losing my interest in this OD just because of the hoops it seems like we are going to have to jump through just to keep it going. I can try to play tomorrow or later Sunday though.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Green.

I'm still interested in this OD and will run it if you want me to. If it takes a 10 min deletion of cache and reboot every time then so be it.

LEGEND

@LEGEND when do you want to try to play? I may be able to some time Saturday afternoon around 1pm central or slightly later, otherwise it would probably have to be after 9pm central.

I'm kind of losing my interest in this OD just because of the hoops it seems like we are going to have to jump through just to keep it going. I can try to play tomorrow or later Sunday though.

That sounds ok!

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
That sounds ok!

I still have to hook my xbox back up but I should be able to play shortly if that works for you. I'm having to rig my TV up in the middle of my room because they floor guys didn't finish up yet. I've got cords running every which way lol

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
@LEGEND I have everything hooked up and online, I can start any time up until about 430 central and then again later tonight around 9 central. Just let me know, my XBL is on but I have something else on the TV so I won't see anything there.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
No, My fault!

In a lot of pain dealing with a hernia... Tomorrow might be better.

It will have to be later in the afternoon/evening tomorrow. After 6 central probably. Maybe a bit before that but 6 is probably the best for me.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
It appears that if you go to:

System Settings
Storage
delete both sets of cache (content and the other one I can't remember)
enable cloud

Before you even try and play it will work.

@pkc47 I'm on early if you are around.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
All.

I can't do this anymore. This used to be my favorite game bar none, but now it's broke with no fix. If it ever gets fixed send me a PM.

This time for sure I'm out.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
If it works and you gather 6 good users send me a PM.

Looks like it has the same problems as 14. I even tried clearing the cache and enabling cloud and it still didn't work. I suppose we could go one of those tournaments again every once in a while if there's interest (I thought they were fun) but as far as OD play is concerned, it looks like it's done.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
All.

I can't do this anymore. This used to be my favorite game bar none, but now it's broke with no fix. If it ever gets fixed send me a PM.

This time for sure I'm out.

Yeah I think I am done as well. Having to jump through all these hoops just to hope recruiting and games are going to save is getting tiring fast.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Looks like it has the same problems as 14. I even tried clearing the cache and enabling cloud and it still didn't work. I suppose we could go one of those tournaments again every once in a while if there's interest (I thought they were fun) but as far as OD play is concerned, it looks like it's done.

Yeah it's not the same, but a tournament from time to time would be fun.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
I think I am going to be done regardless. It is tough enough to muster the enthusiasm to play this game when you don't have jump through a ton of hoops just to get things to save. Just getting this OD advanced from Week 9 to Week 10 was absurdly frustrating, it took half an hour just to load the OD, then refused to advance after a dozen tries before it finally did.

I hate to not even finish the season but I'm not sure I can rationalize the effort.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
I think I am done, just trying to get a game in is a major ordeal

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk 2

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Is there anyone who wants to keep this OD going? I just can't rationalize the time or effort to get these games played. I am willing to transfer commish to anyone who wants to keep it going but the hoops we are having to jump through just isn't worth it.

RamesuThe1

Is there anyone who wants to keep this OD going? I just can't rationalize the time or effort to get these games played. I am willing to transfer commish to anyone who wants to keep it going but the hoops we are having to jump through just isn't worth it.

I'll take it, in case anyone else wants to keep playing

LEGEND

I saved the file and uploaded it last night. I bought it back online played my game and advanced. I had no issues what so ever! I'm going to play my gm today and see if it advances without any problems again.

If that's the case.. I can go back to original file and send out the invites. We will not have missed anything! The only issue may be XP though?

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Anyone else want to have a crack at it? Not sure who all is left that is active, feel like there are only a couple people left in this OD that are still playing.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
I tried transferring commish to @LEGEND and it didn't let me, so I just moved it to @Walter323. Not sure if anyone will be around to keep this going but I won't have my xbox on for a bit so I will give someone who is active the reigns to see.