• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 11 ADV wed

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@Walter323 @bluejay13 @Flanntastic @everyone else.

I think I've retired and unretired more than Brett Favre, Sugar Ray Leonard and Guns N' Roses combined. However, this is it for real this time. I won't be back to this website either because if I do I will read the forums and will want to jump back into the ODs. You guys know all the obvious reasons with my family, etc. I have been ignoring/fighting what I knew was inevitable only to convince myself that I could keep up.

Also I will be retiring in about a 18 months and I need to figure out what I want to do with my "2nd life". I hope this doesn't die and I wish you guys well. My e-mail is [email protected] if anyone wants to chat.

Walter323

I think I've retired and unretired more than Brett Favre, Sugar Ray Leonard and Guns N' Roses combined. However, this is it for real this time. I won't be back to this website either because if I do I will read the forums and will want to jump back into the ODs. You guys know all the obvious reasons with my family, etc. I have been ignoring/fighting what I knew was inevitable only to convince myself that I could keep up.

Also I will be retiring in about a 18 months and I need to figure out what I want to do with my "2nd life". I hope this doesn't die and I wish you guys well. My e-mail is [email protected] if anyone wants to chat.

hate to see you go. Good luck with the family. Hopefully you find your way back after real life retirement

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator

see you in two weeks!

guardman23

LEGEND

So you're retiring from this finally....
7a06ef5e211e59682bc76b33ae2a0540.jpg

Will you be receiving a 21 gun salute too?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

C3PO

Nooooooooooooo