• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 12, Next advance Saturday 10pm EST

Rando

Holy shit. I thought I had the win. Up 3 points with a minute left...then this happened:

Now I was trailing with a minute left and 3 timeouts. Drove down the field. Burned 3 timeouts. Everybody is dead. 1st down. 14 seconds left:

Then they get the ball and my safety and returner gets an INT

Walter323

Green

Lost to Arizona in a shootout. 5 turnovers at the qb position isn't going to win many games. Down to rb #4 who is a fullback. Hopefully Burley returns soon.

Akecheta

Green

Lost to Arizona in a shootout. 5 turnovers at the qb position isn't going to win many games. Down to rb #4 who is a fullback. Hopefully Burley returns soon.
I threw one INT that pissed me off. LB is trailing by 3 yards, I throw it leading the WR perfectly and boom the LB hits his acme rocket pack and picks it off.

Rando

How have we done historically? I know I've never beat Wyoming. I don't think I've beat you in power either.

Toctsx112311

Im going to enjoy my top five ranking while it lasts have two user games to finish the season out thanks to navy for coming back just in time to play me was hoping to get that autopilot game.

Akecheta

Im going to enjoy my top five ranking while it lasts have two user games to finish the season out thanks to navy for coming back just in time to play me was hoping to get that autopilot game.

I got beat by a user just before he went on Auto for the foreseeable future LOL