• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 13 adv Monday

Wake Forest/@bluejay13

I'm the new guy- I can play tonight, or I can play in the afternoon or later on Sunday, or Monday night.

Let me know what works best for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

bluejay13

1117a7c59d7c5fcdf2e2b9b2a11f3449.jpg

Shit... just finish versus the CPU if you can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I'm getting EA servers not avail.

Resetting conn again because I see plenty of people playing.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
No idea what the deal is. Do you mind if we try tomorrow @NavyHog? I had kind of a tight window tonight and all this EA fuckery has basically eaten it up. If not, feel free to play the CPU. I'll throw myself on auto either way.

@Ryan Marshall sucks that it DCed me so late in the game. Finish versus the CPU if you can

Finished it out. I scored on my drive and then let your drive run out the clock. Probably what was going to happen anyway. Good game. I started off slow, which is to be expected with me on a new team. My starting running back was awful- checked the depth chart and he has low 80s acceleration and could not get out of the backfield. Put the young kid in and faired a little better.

I'll see you next year and hopefully give you a better game.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
No idea what the deal is. Do you mind if we try tomorrow @NavyHog? I had kind of a tight window tonight and all this EA fuckery has basically eaten it up. If not, feel free to play the CPU. I'll throw myself on auto either way.

We can SIM. I really don't have time tomorrow. Wanna try with stock PBS.

bluejay13

Finished it out. I scored on my drive and then let your drive run out the clock. Probably what was going to happen anyway. Good game. I started off slow, which is to be expected with me on a new team. My starting running back was awful- checked the depth chart and he has low 80s acceleration and could not get out of the backfield. Put the young kid in and faired a little better.

I'll see you next year and hopefully give you a better game.

Good game! That counter play you kept running killed me every time. I usually roll with a 4-3 but switched it up this year with a 3-3-5 to get the best 11 on the field

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Called a really good game for a quarter and a half and put myself in position to go up 21-7 and decided instead to give up 34 unanswered. Oh, well.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Called a really good game for a quarter and a half and put myself in position to go up 21-7 and decided instead to give up 34 unanswered. Oh, well.

GG. I got a super team and it's very apparent playing your 83 OVR Wolfpack.