• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 14 adv friday

SandS2910

USC, Oregon, Ohio State, Michigan, etc

If you ask me before u pick I can probably tell you. Honestly when "it clears up" is a roll of the dice. No rhyme or reason.
Joined already...Took Northwestern and shutout UCF but didn't get any XP again. I deleted any existing files that were related to the old dynasty and it still didn't work.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
As soon as a LB sprinted from the other side of the field to pick off a pass to the HB in the flat, I knew the game wasn't going to give me a chance.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
As soon as a LB sprinted from the other side of the field to pick off a pass to the HB in the flat, I knew the game wasn't going to give me a chance.

GG. I looked at your roster and there is a big speed disparity and it showed today.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
My line (though to their credit, they've overperformed all year) also was outmanned. I couldn't run the ball really at all until the game was out of hand. Maybe I should've stuck with it, I dunno.

LEGEND

It will be interesting to see what happens if Flann's Bearcats beats Dakota's Wolfpack. If he does that creates a 3-way tie for 1st with @LEGEND beating @bruin228 who beat @Flanntastic. I'm not sure how the CPU picks the division rep for the CC, but I think it has to do with the highest ranked team. Wake Forest has clinched my side of the conference. Unless something unusual happens with the BCS I can back my way into the championship without having to play the CC game.
SIM loss to North Carolina really cost me! I had 4 back 2 back user games that day. I got off for a bit to relax... By time I got back on @Walter323 had already advanced!

Not only did it cost me place in conference championship but possible shot at National Championship... Oh well.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Walter323

SIM loss to North Carolina really cost me! I had 4 back 2 back user games that day. I got off for a bit to relax... By time I got back on @Walter323 had already advanced!

Not only did it cost me place in conference championship but possible shot at National Championship... Oh well.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
My apologies
It was the last game on the night of advance and I hadn't heard from you.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I didn't receive XP when I joined under my kids account for UCLA. I know no one used them before.

Try again next year:dunno:

Signing 25 isn't a bad alternative, but I realize it is not as fun.

SCRAMJETZ

Sup fellas

@bruin228 invited me in

I'm trying to join but can't get XP. I know a way to fix this, we had to do it in another league, but it involves the commish sacrificing his coach and starting over at level 20. Operation Sports OD Coach XP Fix

But if you guys know anything that could help, that'd be great. Thanks