• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 3 adv Thursday

LEGEND

946ca646c1f98dcf17fff1dfbdb84642.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

bluejay13

I'm gonna go through the hard drive and kill all the old dynasty saves. I will give the commissioner back to Walter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Working with stock playbooks.

Sux not having CPB. Wonder why this is happening?

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Good game Navy, what a shellacking.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

My team is so fast and they were just running you over. You did a really nice job of mixing up your defenses and keeping it close until it got out of hand in the 4th qtr. This didn't help:

IMG_0506.JPG

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
My punter pinning you at the 2yd line. He's the MVP of my team haha

You had at least 3 punts inside my 20. I wanted to mention a couple of things:

- on your 1st drive you punted 4th and inches on my 40. I'm surprised you punted there. The rules are you can go for it anytime it's 4th-5 or less past midfield. Just putting this out there in case you didn't know
- also did you run commit a couple of times? It appeared that a couple of times that your guys seemed to move funny, but it also could have been you audibled to a blitz at the same time I hiked the ball and that can cause them to accelerate differently. No big deal if you did since you are new, but it is not allowed.

Posting the rules for you and any of the other new guys for review. We are all pretty laid back so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

http://www.nutopiasports.com/forum/index.php?threads/rules-and-regulations.1385/

Rangers21

Yea, I gave a quick glance at the rules again right before our game and thought it said no going on 4th down until the 4th quarter.

Not sure what run committing is, but when my players moved, I audibled to show blitz. I tried to do it way before you snapped so you could see the shift.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Yea, I gave a quick glance at the rules again right before our game and thought it said no going on 4th down until the 4th quarter.

Not sure what run committing is, but when my players moved, I audibled to show blitz. I tried to do it way before you snapped so you could see the shift.

Run commit is when you hold down the left trigger button and pull forward with the right stick (I think I have that combo right). It causes the entire team to warp forward like 5 yards.

What you described is what I thought I saw. What you did is fine.

At this point I know most of them like the back of my hand, but I still keep my IPAD open to the rules when I play a user for the 4th down rules.

LEGEND

Got restarts! 1st game I backed out to play user in another dynasty. 2nd time I forgot to change play books... I still have default play books from when @mineovermatter and myself tried to play.

LEGEND

Has anyone else been getting multiple face mask calls a game?

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Had anyone else been getting multiple face mask calls a game?

Yes. My guys play like Vontaze Burfect. I have had 4-6 a game the first two games. I believe the good commissioner is going to turn that slider down.

From past experience anything past 50 on that slider causes it.

LEGEND

It's funny the sliders are right around the ones I suggested. Only problem was roughing the passer was touched by mistake! Y'all ditched them after one wk but ultimately chose The same sliders.

LoL