• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 3

bluejay13

Penn State is broken. Can somebody join with an extra account and set it to auto pilot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Broke the scoring cap by 7. Washington threw for 600 yards and I was up 70-49 with 5 minutes left. I intercepted a pass and took it all the way to the one. I didn't want to punt from the one so I punched it in.

I will suspend my OC for 1 game.

Downinthebend

we can do stock, it'll be kinda cancer, but its worth a shot I guess. I played with my new playbook today online for what its worth

Downinthebend

gg, we probably both wish we had actual playbooks, your cover 2 man press was nasty without me knowing what to do with iu playbook. haven't had a game with two total safeties in awhile. Hopefully Flan vs Down III will involve no connection issues ;D

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
My Xbox locked up at the end of the game I'm not sure if it saved her results

Downinthebend

My Xbox locked up at the end of the game I'm not sure if it saved her results

same happened for me, i really wanted to check a couple of my ints, i ran a flood concept and for some god awful reason, your safey jumped the out instead of the streak and I didn't throw the streak! lol

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
It was so weird playing without my playbook, I wonder if we would have tried with real offensive playbook but stock def playbook

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Well, the problem is that they jump it after you throw the ball, so you can't hit the streak either lol