• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 4 ADV Tuesday

Akecheta

#2 Miami pulls off the upset of #1 Texas, pretty good game. Texas DB's dropped a ton of bad throws that should have been INT's. Texas scored with 4 seconds left in the half to bring the game within 7 but gave up a kick return to the house to make it a 14 point lead again. @BulgyTexas your inside run game is no joke, with all the jukes and double moves I thought I did a decent job in the first half but the 2nd half you walked all over me.

LEGEND

#2 Miami pulls off the upset of #1 Texas, pretty good game. Texas DB's dropped a ton of bad throws that should have been INT's. Texas scored with 4 seconds left in the half to bring the game within 7 but gave up a kick return to the house to make it a 14 point lead again. @BulgyTexas your inside run game is no joke, with all the jukes and double moves I thought I did a decent job in the first half but the 2nd half you walked all over me.
If #2 beats #1... is it really an upset?

Just messing with you!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

LEGEND

That's OK I'll run it up this time

Would you feel complete then little man? Sounds like Napoleon syndrome... You might want to seek help!

Haha run it up.... What are you 12 yrs old?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Last edited: