• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 4 Thread - Hello darkness, my old friend

bruin

Streaming Anthony Joshua Heavyweight title fight right now.

Have GT/Clemson on the tv thinking about the Woody Dantzler classics between these two schools. Simpler times.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I do know a couple hispanic guys who refer to their chest hair as taco meat, but I didn't know if that was a universal phrase or not

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
something about how curly chest hair looks like burnt taco ground beef is what the urban dictionary tells me so.

ebarws6

stAy
after bc took their rightful place back in obscurity, bart scott for stanford getting decapitated on the saturday night game

Brick

watching niu @ flazzu. niu just cut it to 11 witj 8 minutes left after francois topped jake browning for dumbest pick thrown of the year.

Brick

if you want to watch some mormons lay on the CTE to some louisiana fcs boys before the night games, tune into ESPN3 for some necessary roughness BAND OF HERMANOS

bruin

My god while getting held.

Btw, Carter Blackburn does Chiefs preseason games. Always thought he’s good. Underused calling Wyoming-Utah State at 10 EST during the fall

Brick

rod gilmore on the florida game just tried to make the argument that it will be tough for dan mullen and his team to deal with the crowd noise because he is a first year corch?

oh man he is in top form already!

bruin

Right? Biggest upset since Chokies/Temple in ‘98?

Way bigger than App State-Michigan. Not close really

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Tennessee sucks so bad. No point in even mentioning them anymore. Check back in 3 years and they might be a little better.