• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 5 Thread - Jeremy

Skeeter

Uber felon
Cackling that Penn State plays tonight.

Didn’t Michigan and tOSU tell the b1g nah? we good on not playing fri nights?
They don't have to play home games on Friday nights. Doesn't count for road games. OSU plays northwestern on a Friday night in a couple weeks.

Brick

lmfaooooooo

"Done deal, right?

Which is why early Thursday morning I posted a column on the development and asked Oregon State if I could interview Williams 1-on-1 later in the day on my radio show. A member of OSU’s inner circle responded with, “No media for a while. Let him settle in.”

I didn’t think much of it."

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
giphy.gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lmao Maryland called for a block below the waist because a guy fell down

Thanks to the refs for making it clear who they’re rooting for within five minutes

bruin

Yeah, I was on the FUENTE WAGON because his Memphis squads kicked ass.

Maybe it was PAXTON!!??

HERMANO

PAC-12 just has solid teams. No greats. Just solid teams that will beat each other up and cost the conference millions again missing da playoff.

So it goes..

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Anxiously awaiting the Tony take

VT fans longing for these days:

View attachment 9278

Beamer should have retired after the Danny Coale non-TD against Michigan and let this program do the slow fade into “nice stories never to be repeated in BLEAKSBURG”. Instead he wouldn’t leave and when he finally decided enough was enough Dumb-As-Shit Whit Babcock made the “sexy” hire with Fuente, who has been nothing less than a complete disaster. I can’t even call this current program CHOKIES because my expectations have been lowered to the point that winning six games would shock me. In fact, if they win four games this season I might actually make a contribution to the athletic department and dedicate it to Sean Glennon.

Not even joking but I saw someone on TechSidelines mention that Les Smiles was interested in the jerb and I was ready to help fund the Fuente buyout right then and there. I’d take JUCO problem transfers, 1980s power run, dirty boosters, “School is number one (holds up two fingers), football is number two (holds up one finger)”, and NCAA sanctions over this SAD! sack of monkey dung we’re likely stuck with until 2021. Hell, them hiring Jerry “Who let the doges out” Kill gave me a brief glimmer of hope for something resembling an actual offense and then last night happened.

Because our BIG BALLER BOOSTER is some tier four Beltway bandit I don’t see them buying out this bum and making another hire that registers as “decent”. In fact, I would not be shocked to see them hire Shane “Dive on Third and Nine” Beamer when Fuente’s contract is up as head corch. When these clowns took the empty NC display case away they waived the white flag of failure.

I actually thought Fuente would be a solid corch but NAW.

He can’t corch and he can’t recruit and he doesn’t even bother to interview the majority of his assistant corches. Throw in that he’s a hard ass with the personality of a ‘87 Z28 sitting on blocks in a trailer park and you’ve got a recipe for putting the FU in FUN.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Jerry Kill giving you hope for an offense? Did you watch any of the Rutgers games he coordinated 2 years ago? Rhetorical question because no one watched that shit. He was a big part of the reason Chris trAsh's record is 8-31 and not 5-34 in year 4.

Lane Train gonna be rolling into Bleaksburg soon for Fun Times!

TonyGin&Juice

Jerry Kill giving you hope for an offense? Did you watch any of the Rutgers games he coordinated 2 years ago? Rhetorical question because no one watched that shit. He was a big part of the reason Chris trAsh's record is 8-31 and not 5-34 in year 4.

Lane Train gonna be rolling into Bleaksburg soon for Fun Times!

Have you seen the offense these guys currently employ? The “Ask Corso” AI would do a better jerb than Fuente’s current staff. Just horrible.

TonyGin&Juice

This Jebus guy certainly travels well. No idea who that guy is but he got some great flags in Nebraska.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Jim Harbaugh looks like a clown with his sunglasses and khakis. Chris Ash looks like a clown with his shitty coaching ability.