• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 7, Next advance Tuesday 10pm EST

SandS2910

@Toctsx112311, when do you want to play? I might be able to if you're available right now. Or we could wait until tomorrow night.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Rando

I won 69-14.

My backup QB/Slot Receiver had 9 passes and 4 TDs.

My return guy had at least two return TDs, possibly 3 and 1 INT.

At one point I was spiking it 4x on the 1 yd line with my punter.

I found taking out my 83 speed FS for my CB3 has made a tremendous difference. The guy, Alfaro, has been making a huge impact on D and has like 5 TFL, he's a lot quicker and seemingly a better tackler.

bluejay13

Fuck just about to complete my game against the CPU and the snow storm knocked my power out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SandS2910

No huddle is aloud like I've been doing it. Only doing it to conserve time. If I had an incomplete pass then I have to stop. That's the only rule for it.

Toctsx112311

@SandS2910 yeah my bad I had it in my mind that a first down stops the clock but it doesn't really. I've been playing my no huddle like that so oops. But good game a lot of funky shit went down in that game. It was really starting to get to me especially in the fourth when my hb took a 90 degree turn on his own to go out even though I was controlling him forward.

SandS2910

@SandS2910 yeah my bad I had it in my mind that a first down stops the clock but it doesn't really. I've been playing my no huddle like that so oops. But good game a lot of funky shit went down in that game. It was really starting to get to me especially in the fourth when my hb took a 90 degree turn on his own to go out even though I was controlling him forward.
Yeah, it was a weird one for sure starting with that sack TD throw! GG