• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 7 Thread - Hush

Craig7835

Watched the Miami vs.Virginia game last night & you can CLEARLY tell ESPN got in their heads with all that hype because the coach was a former employee. They are a decent team that have LOTS of work to do. The defense tried to run a 4-3 Flex & got burned on a run(BTW what is the Hurricanes base D?) Offense is decent but when you have a guy like Dave or Dan Enos calling plays & let alone critique every grain of detail about his QB whether if it's his body language or how his piss looks, it's going to be decent

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
HURTS lol

These teams suck. More like Red River Poopout

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Texas looks like they'd struggle to score on Toledo

coogrfan

Clayton Tune is apparently out with a hamstring injury, which means we will be starting WR Bryson Smith at QB vs #25 Cinci.

#goodtimes

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The RIFT this POST will cause to VARIOUS Nutopians is mind BOTTLING.
Indeed, my own mind is BOTTLED at the idea of HERMARVO vs. GORDO. Thankfully will miss most of the contest due to work.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Indeed, my own mind is BOTTLED at the idea of HERMARVO vs. GORDO. Thankfully will miss most of the contest due to work.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ENJOY the GULF.

one of ma'friends in ORLANDO has a story where he would be invited to a friends condo on the GULF, i think in CLearwater, on a regular basis. Families getting together and such. He says he would always go on the balcony and comment to the owner, "WOW great view of the OCEAN." The owner would ALWAYS correct and say "ITS THE GULF." then one trip, ma'friend says he says "WOW great view of the GULF." the owenr mid sentence already started his correction but had to stop in his TRACKS.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Amazing chess match in this game. Grinch has had his linebackers playing hard on the run and safeties rolling down on any motions, playing hard on perimeter throws and screens.

Texas’ adjustment is to lean heavily on the inside zone/backside slant RPO, and has had a few plays that had potential to go the distance, but were dropped, bobbled, or interfered with.

On the other side of the ball, UT is conceding in between the 20s, keeping their starters fresh, and forcing Hurts to throw - something he is not really that great at when the receiver isn’t wide open.

Just a really fun game to watch, despite not being 44-38 right now

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
If OU continues to play this aggressively on defense they’re going to give up big plays on the backside slant via RPO or get outmatched downfield on big throws to their big receivers.