• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 7

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
If you experienced the Michigan-MSU ending in a game of ncaa football, you'd say it was bullshit and never would happen in real life.

If it's in the game, it's in the game.

EASportsGame.jpg

Lightningwar

Administrator
Honest question. Do TE screens ever work? I think they all end the same. Lineman not blocking, the TE getting drilled for a 3 yard loss.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Shocking. LSU fake fg with the kicker running it in. God damnit.

Florida just took a timeout with 4 minutes plus left. This strategy worked against Tennessee but they didn't have fornette. If they don't force a punt on this set of downs it might be game.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
heh harris cant throw it more than 50 yards?
Honestly no. like Grier can't either. Their max is legit 40 years in the air. It's like they are throwing fucking loaves of bread. It's the craziest thing I've ever seen.

Btw Harris is fucking awful and it's pretty clear why Grier won the QB battle. Florida wins this game if Grier doesn't have to pee in an ncaa cup and that makes me want to punch someone's babby.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Honestly no. like Grier can't either. Their max is legit 40 years in the air. It's like they are throwing fucking loaves of bread. It's the craziest thing I've ever seen.

Btw Harris is fucking awful and it's pretty clear why Grier won the QB battle. Florida wins this game if Grier doesn't have to pee in an ncaa cup and that makes me want to punch someone's babby.
They can join Laviano in the noodle arm competition.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
How do Michigan and Arizona state have the some uniform manufacturer and yet Michigan looks like they have a real jersey and Arizona state looks like a tshirt?

PSUEagle

no idea what corch pete is thinking by running this shitty spread @PSUEagle

:laughing:

I laugh every time you post stuff like this but I mostly agree.

I miss that old Tedford/Petersen/Hawkins offense. Think Coach Pete panicked after they struggled post Kellen Moore and jumped on the spread bandwagon.