• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 9 adv Monday

Downinthebend

play the ai im busy sorry, truthfully, my interest in this dynasty is dead till I get a playbook I like that I can play with, and I haven't had the time to do that, you might as well just put me on auto for a bit until i have that time.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
play the ai im busy sorry, truthfully, my interest in this dynasty is dead till I get a playbook I like that I can play with, and I haven't had the time to do that, you might as well just put me on auto for a bit until i have that time.
are you saving your playbook in the cloud or on your HD

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
are you saving your playbook in the cloud or on your HD

@Downinthebend

I have no solutions on CPB issues, only observations. I too have had glitched out PBs vs certain members that work just fine against others. Why? No clue. I know for years I would play @Flanntastic and my dime and GL defense would be missing. Why? No clue. I wanted to make one all inclusive PB in which I could capture multiple styles in one PB (Flex, UC, Spread). Anytime I tried to do that it would seem to glitch out. My theory is if you make a CPF with multiple styles it clashes with other users that have CPB too. Sometimes I would have a terrific playbook and would tinker with it by adding, subtracting a formation and voila - it's fooked. Why? No clue.

That is why when we have this happen in user games one or both guys (should be both to be fair) use a default book (I will use Oklahoma State). Of course this is only after trying to reboot or different CPBs.

- ensure you do not make any depth chart or formation subs the week of a user game (if it's the week prior then no big deal).
- every week depending on the user my 5 audibles seemingly change. That is why I usually pause for a minute before the game starts to see what they are. Sometimes it is my current audibles, sometimes it's 3 CPB iterations ago. Why? No clue. Maybe it's what Flann wrote since I save all my stuff on the cloud.

The NCAA Football 14 server is hanging by a thread IMO.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
I had playbook issues when I saved them on my Xbox, when I moved them to the cloud it's been rock steady for a year or more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downinthebend

I will fix my playbook or keep making new ones till I find one that works but until I have the time to do that I'll just auto and throw like 20 shallows and bubble screens a bit

LEGEND

@bruin228 Notre Dame is on auto

@LEGEND can you play tonight?
Don't understand why I'm not getting notifications... What time were you thinking?

I can't stay on too much longer tonight. I got a bunch of test being run in morning.. Doctors appointment. I'm clear after though.

Sent from my Alcatel_4060A using Tapatalk

Walter323

Don't understand why I'm not getting notifications... What time were you thinking?

I can't stay on too much longer tonight. I got a bunch of test being run in morning.. Doctors appointment. I'm clear after though.

In the process of putting the kid to bed. 20 minutes or so work?

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator

Gonna help you out. You know we advance every 2-3 days so just check the forum once a day. Shouldn't take more than 2-3 minutes. Problem solved.

LEGEND

Gonna help you out. You know we advance every 2-3 days so just check the forum once a day. Shouldn't take more than 2-3 minutes. Problem solved.
Not that easy when caring for a 103 yr old grandmother. With no help!

Walter323

Not trying to be a jerk, but c'mon man.
It's common courtesy.
Advances are every 2-3 days.
It is posted on the heading when the advance will be.
I know you have a lot going on with minimal help but checking the boards and communicating is part of being in an OD.

LEGEND

Not trying to be a jerk, but c'mon man.
It's common courtesy.
Advances are every 2-3 days.
It is posted on the heading when the advance will be.
I know you have a lot going on with minimal help but checking the boards and communicating is part of being in an OD.
Just auto me.. Easy to say when you have no idea.

LEGEND

If you want me to send you a text or a message on XBL just say so
I've said that several times B4.. I've told you guy's... If you don't see me posting anything here for a day or two. To please msg me on XBOX. I'll get msg's like I am now... Then suddenly nothing for days.

LEGEND

I will try and post in the previous weeks thread about the advance.
Whoever is the first person to log on and play after the advance, please message @LEGEND on XBL

Advanced to week 10
User vs User
@LEGEND vs @Flanntastic

@bluejay13 vs Illinois
@Walter323 vs #17 Oklahoma
@bruin228 vs Boston College
@Andy McFarlan vs #23 LSU
@Downinthebend vs Navy

Bye Week
@NavyHog
I just got the new thread too.. That's why I can't figure it out. I haven't been getting the wk adv thread but now suddenly it comes through.

Confused... IDK