• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 9 - Year 4

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
It took a while to work but we are advanced to Week 9! I hope it will continue working but there is no guarantee it will. I'm guessing EA isn't putting a whole lot of effort into maintaining their NCAA servers. Seems to be working okay for now though so we'll see how it goes.

@ArmyVol (UCLA) vs @LEGEND (Penn State)

@TXHusker05 (Nebraska) vs Notre Dame
@NavyHog (Arkansas) vs Mississippi
@Flanntastic (Ohio State) vs LSU
@bluejay13 (Tennessee) vs Alabama
@Walter323 (Georgia) vs Florida

@RamesuThe1 (TCU) BYE
@Wpotty (Florida State) BYE

There is going to be a chance I have to drop out before we get to the end of this season, but we'll cross that bridge when/if we get to it. I was hoping we'd get to the end of the season by late April but given the delays that may not happen. We'll see how it turns out. Hopefully no more problems come up.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Yeah I was only able to advance, I have no idea what (if any) features are going to work. I don't even know if games will consistently save. If we have to clear cache before recruiting and again before games, that's probably not worth the effort.

If anyone has recruited or played yet, let me know if it worked out.

RamesuThe1

Yeah I was only able to advance, I have no idea what (if any) features are going to work. I don't even know if games will consistently save. If we have to clear cache before recruiting and again before games, that's probably not worth the effort.

If anyone has recruited or played yet, let me know if it worked out.

Recruited on console after I advanced BSCFL with no problem

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Interestingly enough, my game tonight saved. I don't know what may have been different but if anyone else wants to give it a try, let me know what your results are.

Nebraska defeats the Notre Dame Fighting Leprechauns 63-44. The Husker offense went into full fuck it mode, throwing 37 of 49 for 563 yards and 8 TD (and 4 INT). Stanton threw 34 of 43 for 544 8 TD 4 INT and also ran for a score. Justin Copeland caught 8 passes for 118 yards and 2 TD, Lane Hovey caught 6 for 148 and a TD, Brandon Reilly caught 6 for 99 and a TD, Jovon Atkins caught 5 for 81 and 2 TD, De'Mornay Pierson-El caught 5 for 81 and 2 TD, 5 other guys combined to catch 12 passes.

LEGEND

Seems to work fine first gm in the morning... After that though its back to same crap!

bluejay13

Let's file a class action lawsuit for the kella-likeness case violating the monopoly for shutting down the servers case. I'm not lawyer by any means but anybody got legal connections?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
i cant connect to ea servers

Ditto. I got back from vacation on Friday and have not been able to log-on to the servers. I have no problem logging into XBL, but not one time have I connected with the server with 2 separate GTs. It's over for me.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
BSCFL is dead (long live in peace). Am going to start a "Shitbag 70 OVR and under OD soon" if everything holds up. I'm going to give it some thought and possibly try some different things.

bluejay13

BSCFL is dead (long live in peace). Am going to start a "Shitbag 70 OVR and under OD soon" if everything holds up. I'm going to give it some thought and possibly try some different things.

Invite me please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Does anyone know who is left this week? I can't get the website to load to see. Not sure if we still have people left. I can try and advance again.

I may need to switch commish to @NavyHog shortly just because I am having floors put in and have to disconnect my stuff Thursday and Friday.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
@NavyHog Here are the sliders, they've been tweaked a few times over the course of the OD.

Offensive Skill Heisman
Defensive Skill Heisman
User Vs User Skill Heisman
Speed Normal
Speed Threshold 1
HFA Off
Ice Kicker Off

Penalties

Offsides 55
False Start 55
Holding 75
Facemask 55
OPI 0
DPI 0
Kick Interference 50
Clipping 50
Grounding 95
Roughing the Passer 50
Roughing the Kicker 50

Sliders (User/CPU)

QB 5/10
Pass Block 30/45
Catch 45/50
RB Ability 45/50
Run Block 20/35
Pass Coverage 20/60
INT 45/50
Rush D 30/60
Tackling 50/35
FG Power 70/70
FG Accuracy 0/35
Punt Power 25/50
Punt Accuracy 50/100
Kickoff Power 0/50

Walter323

Are we just giving up on this OD? It looks like we have @ArmyVol vs @LEGEND, @Flanntastic and @Walter323 left. I don't know if any of you have tried to play and had it not saved or what. It worked for me when I played but it took a bit.

tried playing over the weekend vs Florida. Same crap with Florida, defense sits in a hudle. Got through it kicking 23 FG's but it wouldn't save.

If it starts acting normal again or somebody has it figured out what to do let me know. Otherwise feel free to sim me

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@TXHusker05

I LOVE my team and want to keep playing. Last night I had no issues connecting, recruiting, playing, etc. However, I noticed later that I could not recruit with my IPAD. I am definitely down with playing even if we only have 4 Utopians playing. If we are all still dealing with connectivity issues on a regular basis then I'm probably done.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
how do you disable cloud?

Without being on my XBOX I think it is this: system settings, storage, and then you have 2 options (enable or disable).

After getting it to work by disabling cloud I later "enabled" it again and it still worked.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
It worked for me when I played and I've been able to log in without difficulty, but I haven't needed to recruit or advance or anything.
Whoever has a game left should give it a try and let me know. If it doesn't work, who knows. I don't know how much longer I will be able to do this OD as it is just because of how busy I am going to be the last few weeks of the month but hopefully it does keep going.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
It worked for me when I played and I've been able to log in without difficulty, but I haven't needed to recruit or advance or anything.
Whoever has a game left should give it a try and let me know. If it doesn't work, who knows. I don't know how much longer I will be able to do this OD as it is just because of how busy I am going to be the last few weeks of the month but hopefully it does keep going.

I still can't recruit online which is a pain in the ass.

ArmyVol

#trending
So I hope kella and O'Bannon are happy with the settlement All of the various lawyers involved will receive about $400 / hour. The players will be lucky to get $400 / yr their likeness was used.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@TXHusker05 Just keep advancing every 2-3 days and we will see where we are at the end of the year.

If we have 6 strong users at the end then so be it.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
@LEGEND I put @ArmyVol on auto-pilot, try and play your game Wednesday and let me know if it works. If it does, let me know and I will advance it. You and I play the following week, but I don't know when/if we will be able to play that. I am having new floors put in so I won't have my TV hooked up Thursday or Friday.

Let's just see if we can get through this week with all the games played and then figure out the next step. Next advance will be tomorrow evening no matter what. Mention me on here when you finish @LEGEND.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
I'm trying to advance now, it is taking forever just to load. It took a solid 5 minutes just to load the OD to 100% and the actual advance is taking forever. Not sure if that is my internet or the servers or what. Hopefully it works at least.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
It took 35 minutes for me just to load the OD and get through 100% of the advance...... and it failed once I got to the end.

I will try once more a little later otherwise I'm just giving up. This isn't worth the effort.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Well I loaded the game up much quicker this time, but it failed to advance each of the 12 times I attempted it.

Going to try to clear cache and try one more time and then if that fails I'm going to try to transfer commish to @NavyHog.

If THAT fails, then fuck it.