• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Year 6 Week 2 (SEC/BIG TEN Showdown)

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
@NavyHog i can play tonight if we start 7-8pm est, i have to get up at 4am tomorrow, and won't be back until LATE Thursday, so if those times don't work it would be Friday night before we could play

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@NavyHog i can play tonight if we start 7-8pm est, i have to get up at 4am tomorrow, and won't be back until LATE Thursday, so if those times don't work it would be Friday night before we could play

Let's plan for Friday night.

If I can play tonight I will shoot you a text.

bluejay13

@bruin228 GG again... Straight up beat down! I think I am gonna go with my #9 Henning the rest of the way because #13 Feller limits me with the type of offense line I have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yeah, good game man. I was going to recommend the same thing about the QBs, I was content to keep my option on Conservative the whole way because I wasn't worried about your starter's running ability. Your offense is much harder to defend with a QB that's a run threat.

I wish I could have those 2 picks back, I knew exactly what I was seeing and I still threw them instead of throwing them away.

Good job in the second half though, most people would've given up after that 1st half but you definitely had me sweating a few times.

Walter323

I'm usually off by 9-9:30.

If you can play tonight.... it needs to be by 8:30. I never get notifications from this forum..

for some reason i have the same problem too. even though i "subscribe" to the forum it only sends me emails once in awhile even if i am tagged

LEGEND

Finally using this Tapatalk... Funny, now I'm getting notifications!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

LEGEND

Nice game @LEGEND! Had to mix it up. Thought you were going to have me with those blitz packages.
GG!

My defense has no awareness! You threw blind screens twice with A db sitting and waiting... Each time he went for tackle.. Smh!

Too many times my defense gave up big play on 3rd down after stopping you for losses on 1st & 2nd. My qb was hot 1st qtr but my wr's dropped passes right in their hands.

Oh well..

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk