• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Year 6 Week 3

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
[Can't tE="bluejay13, post: 280550, member: 750"]@NavyHog wanna rumble now?[/QUOTE]

Can't tonight. Tomorrow will prob work.

MacAttack38

It takes me like 3 tries to post a reply and the other two tries are what I've been replying with. And tomorrow from 5-11 pm is great legend.

bluejay13

GG again @NavyHog lol I will admit that was a pretty sweet 2-point conversion pick! My two white safeties jocks are still laying on the field after Williams and McLovin left them in the dust! Good luck the rest of the way man!

@bruin228 the QB #9 Henning switch worked pretty well despite the loss

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
GG again @NavyHog lol I will admit that was a pretty sweet 2-point conversion pick! My two white safeties jocks are still laying on the field after Williams and McLovin left them in the dust! Good luck the rest of the way man!

@bruin228 the QB #9 Henning switch worked pretty well despite the loss

GG

Best I've played in a long time. Mistake free and that user pick on the 2-pt conversion was one of the best plays I've ever made.

Henning was a load. You got something there.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
[QUOTE="RamesuThe1, post: 280903, member:d]Great game @Flanntastic. That was definitely a "burn the tape" game for me. My guys just didn't show up, especially the QB and your defense was lights out.[/QUOTE]

I think he has to play TCU on auto. It didnt save on the website or console.

RamesuThe1

[QUOTE="RamesuThe1, post: 280903, member:d]Great game @Flanntastic. That was definitely a "burn the tape" game for me. My guys just didn't show up, especially the QB and your defense was lights out.

I think he has to play TCU on auto. It didnt save on the website or console.[/QUOTE]

That's Ghey....

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Legend is playing MW3 and Mac is playing FIFA, glad to see there's a lot of effort being put forth to play this game.

LEGEND

Actually, I was asleep and my Xbox on. I woke up to use bathroom and grabbed my phone to check. You can AP me... I'm too tired to play now.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

LEGEND

Walter, I msg you my number... So he can txt me a time he rdy. Anytime after 9 am est is good.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
Walter, I msg you my number... So he can txt me a time he rdy. Anytime after 9 am est is good.

I'm going to need @legends #
I got some pics he needs to see of my junk

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk 2