• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Year 6 Week 5

RamesuThe1

Well...sorry guys. Xbox has officially crapped out on me. I'll be getting an X1 before long since my 360 has seen the last of its days. It's been a fun ride gentlemen, but it seems my NCAA 14 days have finally come their sad conclusion. @Walter323 you can put me on auto I suppose. I'll definitely miss this game and these OD's. Be well gentlemen

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Well...sorry guys. Xbox has officially crapped out on me. I'll be getting an X1 before long since my 360 has seen the last of its days. It's been a fun ride gentlemen, but it seems my NCAA 14 days have finally come their sad conclusion. @Walter323 you can put me on auto I suppose. I'll definitely miss this game and these OD's. Be well gentlemen

Sorry to see you go, Ram. Our constant shootouts in every OD were always fun.

Walter323

Good luck rame. Hopefully ncaa 14 is one of the games picked to be backward compatible on the X1

LEGEND

This is getting short with me in a hurry! In my last two games I've dropped 7 int's! Six of which were thrown directly to my guy.

My CB's are one of the strengths of my team!

Smh!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Walter323

This is getting short with me in a hurry! In my last two games I've dropped 7 int's! Six of which were thrown directly to my guy.

My CB's are one of the strengths of my team!

Smh!

at least it was pretty fair both ways in this game. I kept thinking you were going to stuff me on 3rd down and make me punt and then make a quick drive down the field for a game winning FG

LEGEND

at least it was pretty fair both ways in this game. I kept thinking you were going to stuff me on 3rd down and make me punt and then make a quick drive down the field for a game winning FG
LoL...

I don't see it as fair... I had several picks thrown to me. I dropped each one! The one I caught was a user pick that I jumped the route. On one pass your LB jumped and picked a pass he had no business making

My guys never really made attempts like that! They always went for the knock down... Never for the pick. Just like your final score... If he goes for pick, it wouldn't have been a score!

Good game!

I'm just really pissed right now! One Int in each of the last two games could have been the difference... I could be 3-1.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
LoL...

I don't see it as fair... I had several picks thrown to me. I dropped each one! The one I caught was a user pick that I jumped the route. On one pass your LB jumped and picked a pass he had no business making

My guys never really made attempts like that! They always went for the knock down... Never for the pick. Just like your final score... If he goes for pick, it wouldn't have been a score!

Good game!

I'm just really pissed right now! One Int in each of the last two games could have been the difference... I could be 3-1.

There will always be dropped picks, count on four a game. I had six picks in our game but there were a few I dropped. It's just a fact of life with this game.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk 2

LEGEND

I don't mind the picks if they're about equal... But it never is! One team will always catch a majority of them while the other will drop most of them... Like my game with flann.

What was ultimately most frustrating @Walter323 was you kept throwing that hitch on 3rd down. You threw it 4 times in a row! I knew it was coming but my guy would never break on it. Then I finally get him to break on it... and he drops two and whiffs on the final score!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Sorry, @Wpotty I had posted a message saying class had let out late but I guess my phone didn't send it. I'm on now.