• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Year 7-8 offseason

Walter323

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@bruin228 @Flanntastic @bluejay13 @HyDr0Hunt3r @NavyHog @M Smith @JSU Zack @Wpotty @SandS2910 @Akecheta @LEGEND

At the offseason

I'm really sorry gentlemen but I screwed up. Advancing from my phone and somehow skipped over players leaving. Not sure how it happened.
I lost a shit ton of talent like I'm sure everyone else did. Had 4 starters who were redshirt sophomores who left

Once again I'm really sorry.

We are at recruiting. Advance Thursday morning at 9am est

@Walter323

No worries. At that stage you have to be really careful with the phone (had that happen to me more than once too). For some reason it looks like it didn't advance, and it really did, so if you hit it again you skip right over it.

I got to where I would hit advance, log out, and then log in just to ensure this didn't happen. Man with my team I bet I had 8-10 guys go pro.

Walter323

@Walter323

No worries. At that stage you have to be really careful with the phone (had that happen to me more than once too). For some reason it looks like it didn't advance, and it really did, so if you hit it again you skip right over it.

I got to where I would hit advance, log out, and then log in just to ensure this didn't happen. Man with my team I bet I had 8-10 guys go pro.
My secondary and OL have nothing left. They were supposed to be my strong points this next season

I'll remember to log out next time

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Didn't hit me to bad. All my big offensive studs are coming back: QB - Jake Wilson (98 OVR), Cousin Eddie (94 OVR), McLoving and Jordan Jones (94 and 95 OVR) on offense.

I think I lost 1-2 OL and 1 CB. Overall worked it well for me. Shocked that Eddie came back after running for over 2,000 yards.

Akecheta

I see another LONG season coming up for me lol.... I hope my off season conditioning plan helps this dudes out.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
my 99 speed JR WR left, that bastard, I made him something
have funny being the next Justin Blackman in Jacksonville

bluejay13

I got nailed hard but Ira Henning will be back. Sucks because I was supposed to only take 12 this year so I didn't pursue many.... Now I have 4 wide receivers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
I'll logon this afternoon and recruit. Going with an option offense since I'll probably lose every game anyways. :thumbsup:

The winged helmets will lineup in old school formations.

bluejay13

I only have 4 cornerbacks as well...

Enough complaining! I'm ready to embrace the challenge and will make a new playbook to fit my depth issues. I have recruited athletes on offense these past few years so I'm gonna get creative on my formation subs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akecheta

Question... Do you guys that have problems with the site use any EA games on your PC and if so is your gamertag different?

When I login in the upper right there are about 5 or 6 options because I have an Origin account and I've used different names over the years in Battlefield and other games.

Akecheta

Another question. During the season I got no xp for any coaches at all. It appears after the bowl games which I didnt play in my DC now has 3 points.

Will my HC ever get XP for recruiting or am I always going to be behind on that?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Question... Do you guys that have problems with the site use any EA games on your PC and if so is your gamertag different?

When I login in the upper right there are about 5 or 6 options because I have an Origin account and I've used different names over the years in Battlefield and other games.

I sign in with my E-Mail (that I signed up with) and I believe a password that I have with my Origin account. It's always worked for me.

@bruin228 and @JSU Zack

I don't know if you have ever signed up with easports.com (Origin), but I'm pretty sure Akecheta just cracked the code on how you fix this.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Another question. During the season I got no xp for any coaches at all. It appears after the bowl games which I didnt play in my DC now has 3 points.

Will my HC ever get XP for recruiting or am I always going to be behind on that?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

We can try and boot you, have @Walter323 bump up the coaching level a notch and reinvite after an advance. No rhyme or reason when it works.

Walter323

@bruin228
4025805-1430002506-tumbl.gif

Wpotty

Green.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
Gonna need a huge recruiting year coming up with 0 xp while I was gone on my trip I had my recruiting settings wrong so it didn't recruit for me....

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk