• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

year 8 week 10

LEGEND

This might be my final season guys... This dyn just isn't fun for me anymore. To be honest... it's gotten boring! When I prefer the cpu over a user... I know it's time to go.

The more I play users the more it feels like A lobby game. It seems everything I joined this OD to get away from in the lobbies... Has crept into the dyn. Most you guys will never admit it... But it's do to 5 QBA. I'M tired of this crap with screen left screen right hitch rinse and repeat! So I'm giving some notice so you can find a replacement. I enjoy everyone in the OD but it's just no fun anymore.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

RamesuThe1

Miss you girls...good to see things still kicking in here. If the one ever gets backward compatibility for NCAA I'm def back in

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
Miss you girls...good to see things still kicking in here. If the one ever gets backward compatibility for NCAA I'm def back in
How are you liking madden? its starting to grow on me, but its tough to play both football games as its screwing up my timing

RamesuThe1

New madden is great so far. They fucked CFM though so we're dealing with that but the gameplay is vastly improved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk