• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 MLB Thread (Little things that keep you up)

Wolfman21

2iKk2wt_medium.gif

Wolfman21

schwarber reminds me of a left handed evan gattis but without the multi year layoff from baseball and a lil better bat. Dude needs to be in the AL.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I think that the Royals style of hitting aligns better against the Mets arms. Maybe not, I guess we'll see.
I mean the Cubs went 7-0 during the regular season vs the Mets. I know it's not the same thing, but I didn't expect this.

Herrb

What's the expert opinion on the interference? Had the sound off listening to high school football.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Fuck anyone that has hated on the Royals. Screw you you and you. You all can kiss my back to back American League Champion ass.

@osick87 helluva series. If there was a game 7 yikes.

@RutgersMike I like you, but the Mets have got to go. Daniel Murphy is on another planet right now.

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk

osick87

Community Liaison
Fuck anyone that has hated on the Royals. Screw you you and you. You all can kiss my back to back American League Champion ass.

@osick87 helluva series. If there was a game 7 yikes.

@RutgersMike I like you, but the Mets have got to go. Daniel Murphy is on another planet right now.

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk

The Royals are a really good team. The only reason I hate the Royals is because they threw at Donaldson's head 3x and plunked Tulo that game. They are good team to watch other than that shit. Make contact. Good Defence. Ned Yost wasn't bunting all the time.

It was a good series. The ump expanded his strike zone in that 9th (Strike 2s to Navarro & Revere to be specific) which kind of sucked but oh well. Like the decision to pitch Osuna in that spot. Probably highest leverage situation. Didn't work out, sadly.

Fun season and pretty much that whole lineup (With Devon Travis taking over for Goins). Bullpen should be solid (Hendriks, Venditte, Bo Schultz, Loup). Hopefully Osuna and Sanchez can start (Have more hope for Osuna). I'd like to thank the Jays for actually getting to care about sports again.

osick87

Community Liaison
On the bright side, Puerto Vallarta didn't get wrecked so the wedding I'm going to will still happen.

Bucksin04

FANTASTIC article on the advanced scouting work KC did to discover how David Price was tipping his pitches, how they knew he wasn't throwing over to first on a pickoff, how they discovered the way Bautista fields balls in right that allowed a runner to score from first on a single...

http://www.si.com/mlb/2015/10/24/royals-blue-jays-alcs-clinch-pennant?xid=si_social

Seriously, the best "game within the game" type piece I've ever read

Bdub

Mets had a golden opportunity to steal game 1 and they let it slip by. I doubt they win it now.