• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I mean I think he'd be fine at a small, non-competitive northeast school. Mora might have more clout to help get them into a conference, though.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
I mean I think he'd be fine at a small, non-competitive northeast school. Mora might have more clout to help get them into a conference, though.
I think UConn getting into a conference is more of a different story than anything. They were in the American and chose to leave so their basketball teams could get more exposure in the Big East. Could they get in CUSA or the MAC as football only? Doubtful.

Renegade

Charge on!
Ha, so on the topic of O'Leary, some former players were talking on Twitter about when Lamar Jackson came to visit. GOL told him he could play WR and that dreads were not permitted below shoulder length. For years, GOL didn't allow dreads at all or do-rags.

Last edited:

Craig7835

Ha, so on the topic of O'Leary, some former players were talking on Twitter about when Lamar Jackson came to visit. GOL told him he could play WR and that dreads were not permitted below shoulder length. For years, GOL didn't allow dreads at all or do-rags.

When he was in consideration for the Notre Dame job back in 2004 or 05 I believe, he said a screwed up comment about that "We gotta have the Black athlete" It was something along those lines. He's an ok coach but with the last post that you made @Renegade GOL was with the times with the offense. Ditching the Pro Style & going into Oregon 2.0 before Frost took over was a good move.

Renegade

Charge on!
When he was in consideration for the Notre Dame job back in 2004 or 05 I believe, he said a screwed up comment about that "We gotta have the Black athlete" It was something along those lines. He's an ok coach but with the last post that you made @Renegade GOL was with the times with the offense. Ditching the Pro Style & going into Oregon 2.0 before Frost took over was a good move.

The most GOL ever moved out of the pro style was allowing some pistol for a few years. But he still had a fullback that played regularly until the end. Stubborn old fuck, but he could coach some defense. Getting Frost in to update the offense was the change UCF needed.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
How many corches haven't shoved a player? Gotta be more to this

Brick

HERM doing HERM things. wtf are they doing. i wonder if they get to 6-5 going into zona and then somehow lose and he is gone. obligtaory @Southpaw atoadaso

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I guess you thought I meant he’d win a natty or something. Y’all acted like he was some mong who was going to have losing seasons every year. 8-4, 7-5 at ASU is not that bad.

Pretty sure all I ever said was he would end up doing pretty well and not be the worst corch ever which is how you and some others acted.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Well ASU, like pretty much every other school thinks they are better than what they are. If Tennessee ever gets back to winning 8-9 games yearly, I will gladly take it.

digs

sun of nothing
I guess you thought I meant he’d win a natty or something. Y’all acted like he was some mong who was going to have losing seasons every year. 8-4, 7-5 at ASU is not that bad.

Pretty sure all I ever said was he would end up doing pretty well and not be the worst corch ever which is how you and some others acted.
going 7-5 \ 8-4 is exactly why Todd Graham and Dirk Koetter were fired (Dennis Erickson with a slightly less impressive record but not much worse than 7-5 avg). I'm not on the fire HERM train yet (though special teams CORCH SLOW CUM needs to go and ZAK "hand off to Raachard White" HILL makes me want NORVELL back. Really would love for Koetter to come back as OC!) but the reason why he was hired was to elevate past 7-5 being normal. COVID year kinda stunted player development, and Jayden and the WR's haven't gotten any better since week 1. I think ASU can CROOT but not CORCH right now so I don't expect HERMANO to last long. But I don't know who we could reasonably hire in the next year or two that'd be better

CHE:

2018Arizona State7–65–42nd (South)L Las Vegas
2019Arizona State8–54–5T–3rd (South)W Sun
2020Arizona State2–22–24th (South)

CTG:
2012Arizona State8-5
2013Arizona State10-4
2014Arizona State10-3
2015Arizona State6-7
2016Arizona State5-7
2017Arizona State7-6

CDE:

2007Arizona State10–37–2T–1stL Holiday1316
2008Arizona State5–74–5T–6th
2009Arizona State4–82–79th
2010Arizona State6–64–5T–5th
2011Arizona State6–74–5T–3rd (South)L Maaco

CDK:

2001Arizona State4–71–79th
2002Arizona State8–65–33rdL Holiday
2003Arizona State5–72–6T–8th
2004Arizona State9–35–3T–3rdW Sun2019
2005Arizona State7–54–44thW Insight
2006Arizona State7–64–5T–5thL Hawaii

Last edited:

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yeah like I said they suffer from the same problem almost every other school does. They expect 10+ wins every year. Ain’t gonna happen anymore. ASU should be just fine winning 7-8 and getting 10 or better every now and then. Same as just about every other school. But hey keep firing guys every 3-4 years and see how awesome that is. End up like fsu, Texas, Nebraska and Tennessee and losing every year.

digs

sun of nothing
I don't disagree in general, but atleast dating back to the Erickson era, ASU seems to get 7 win seasons in spite of their corching, not because of it which I think is some of the frustration here in Tempe.

CORCH HERM has brought in the most talented CROOTs in my life time by far. We lose games because we are (in the HERM and DENNIS ERICKSON era) one of the top 5 most penalized teams in the nation and especially in the HERM era the team comes out completely unprepared in the first half. I used to think our 2nd half adjustments were good, but they're not really, we just play piss poor in the first half so the second halves look good. Zak Hill has TUTORED JAYDEN from a RAW but ELECTRIFYING player into a HANDCUFFED LIMITED player. We got a bunch of 4* receivers who are GIANT FAST ATHLETIC FREAKS who can't catch the ball or get open. This team more than any since Dennis Erickson anyway, seems to be limited most by the CORCHING staff. We aren't gonna get an upgrade at HC that'll turn us into 9-10 win team, so I think if there is a CORCHING change it has as much to do with the CROOTIN violations as anything else, but we certainly need to go target an OC who can figure out how to use our ATHLETES in an offense

we gonna have to do another corching whiskey bet huh? you in @digs?

I don't know what this is but u had me at WHISKEY and BET

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Feldman usually knows his shit, but why would they want Chip? He'll prolly want a gazillion dollars. Think the shine is off him now, too.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
10722169.jpeg

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
ESPN says Fuente is out of BLEAKSBURG

#CHOKIES

@TonyGin&Juice

And you doubted all of my prayer candle lighting and rosary praying. It's really too bad he isn't taking Whit Babcock with him on his way out of town. Now all I need is for @kella to let @jar back when Le sMiles gets hired to bring back the POWER running game and fullback dives to Bleaksburg. About to fire up the Fresno State prayer candle in anticipation!

Craig7835

HERM doing HERM things. wtf are they doing. i wonder if they get to 6-5 going into zona and then somehow lose and he is gone. obligtaory @Southpaw atoadaso

Arizona State is a confusing team to me. They are a 7-3 team that plays like a losing team. The QB Daniels is Scorpion pepper hot one minute & he's ice cold the next minute. I remember in Herms 1st year, they went 5-1 & then start losing games they had no business losing & went 7-6 barely getting into a bowl. I hope they don't lose to Oregon State. The Sun Devils can go 9-3 but the problem that I'm sick & tired of with them is they are too damn inconsistent & they get in their own way too much

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
If Penn State lets Franklin go does anyone else think it will go down as one of the dumbest decisions ever?

I honestly do.