• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Harsin actual wife à réel housewives reject

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
You mean this whole time I could just demand my boss believe in Christ instead of getting mad at me!?!?!?!?!?

digs

sun of nothing
lmao I just don't understand what this man is tom bout. Bees don't waste their time explaining to ants that honey is better than shit?

View attachment 22587
I think it's a fly not an ant which I guess makes a bit more sense because they eat shit or lay eggs in shit or whatever but it's still definitely a CTE-derived metaphor because bees make honey and flys do something? with shit. But we all shit, so really were kind of all like bees. Think I'll let my shit ferment in a jar and see if it transforms into something akin to honey and I'll force feed that sweet treat to that mongolloyd corch

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I think it's a fly not an ant which I guess makes a bit more sense because they eat shit or lay eggs in shit or whatever buts it's still definitely a CTE-derived metaphor because bees make honey and flys do something? with shit. But we all shit, so really were kind of all like bees. Think I'll let my shit ferment in a jar and see if it transforms into something akin to honey and I'll force feed that sweet treat to that mongolloyd corch
Ah I misunderstood the emoji, I still don't get what it means but it does make more sense when it's a fly

digs

sun of nothing
Ah I misunderstood the emoji, I still don't get what it means but it does make more sense when it's a fly
Every single linkedin SALES NINJA knows exactly what it means doe

After the first post or two of that guy, I was sure brick or someone just took nutopias Twitter game to a whole new level. Somewhat SHOOK that guy is real

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Every single linkedin SALES NINJA knows exactly what it means doe

After the first post or two of that guy, I was sure brick or someone just took nutopias Twitter game to a whole new level. Somewhat SHOOK that guy is real

At this point I'm wondering if we're the crazy ones for thinking that's weird. How do you post that and everyone you know not ask "you good bro?" to make sure they're not having a mental break? If social media isn't stopped I'm not sure how much longer we have left

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
DIDDLER

7QYbFaDF_400x400.jpg

strings.jpg

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
A 5* can just tell him to shut his silly ass up and be fine, it's the walk ons that have to patronize him

digs

sun of nothing
reading these toxic positivity corches has me questioning everything. Are some people really just that happy to be alive? Or are they more depressed than I am and this schtick is the only thing keeping them from hanging themselves from their CROOTIN SHOELACES

Bruce Wayne

My son is going through the recruiting process for baseball, mostly lower tier DII and DIII schools with higher academic profiles, and it is amazing how religiously zealot most of these coaches are. It’s almost like a prerequisite.

I believe in a god but I am not religious. My son is not religious and is at best agnostic. The constant bible thumping is crazy, as if god gives two shits about how some random DIII baseball team in the Midwest fares in its competition.