• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
tl;dr

my incredibly basic take: they need to stop losing games 1-0, 2-1

if your pitching is that good there's a pretty good chance the other team's isn't. Hit the damn ball

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I live for team building articles like that. I guess the TDLR is that they have a clear strategy that fits their ballpark, they have made sensible acquisitions in line with that strategy, and due to a deep farm and prospects they are poised to break out.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
The Rangers basically lost a 2 game series to the Rockies almost entirely due to base running gaffes or defensive errors lol.

The Rockies also had a great defensive play save what would have been a 3 run homer in what ended up being a 3 run victory.

Rockies 4-1! DINGER!

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
9th inning down 2-1, bases loaded and Melvin pinch hits for Wil Myers lol. Might as well bench him then. Quit playing him.

Wolfman21

That giants game had it all. Apparently a Giants coach is saying mike shildt is a racist because he called him a motherfucker, lmao…what the fuck? Motherfucker is now a racist word?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
They pulled him on the precipice of a career outing on the extreme off chance that they can win another world series. In April.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Play a real NFL minor league in the summer (or shift CFB to summers) and see how fast MLB becomes FUN

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Bart Scott for the USFL 2.0 and playing the entire season in Birmingham. That will generate zero Interest.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I think I’ve been to maybe 2/3 of the home openers since 1996, but can’t make it today, FML

CJ_24

Don't sully the good name of Manny Ramirez by using "Manny being Manny" for that dirtball Machado