• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Clevinger lives down the street. Seems nice, but I think he’s got about 6 appearances in him this year

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
@Mr. Radpants worth the Tigers GRAM or Twitter follow just for the gifs of TORK. I really, really hope he doesn't turn into some .236avg 45hr shitty OPS and 3 billion strikeout clowns. Get this man some lineup protection stat

in worse news, another 2-1 game FFS. Well at least they won this one.

bruin

Apple+ crew was dreadful. They print money and this is their A crew, PBP guy would scream at just a can of corn that he thought was leaving the yard
Katie Nolan is the Lane Kiffin of Women SPORTS PERSONALITIES. How she keeps getting jobs is beyond me.

And Hunter Pence seemed like he would rather be doing Rails at the Mohave Tent at Coachella.

AMERICA’S PASTIME

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Padres really miss Tatis. It just seems like their offense is pretty shit. Pitch around Machado and nobody else really scares you. Voit lol. Get a tighter shirt, bro.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Nats are garbo. Blowing leads and losing a series to the Pirates lmbo. Pirates haven’t even pretended to try to win in a decade.

Gonna get so many company tickets this year because no one will want them.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Nats are garbo. Blowing leads and losing a series to the Pirates lmbo. Pirates haven’t even pretended to try to win in a decade.

Gonna get so many company tickets this year because no one will want them.

Bart Scott for 20 games against the Beer League Softball team playing in Philly.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
It was over for him in this town once he got himself stabbed at the titty bar

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I’ve really been pleased with the Rockies so far, it’s great to have MILEs on your side…. I listened to the game from Sunday yesterday and imagining MILES live blessings made the loss feel okay because you can feel it’s going to be a better season

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Plus the Rockies are 7-3 yesterday/today after beating goblue, so I’m thinking 110 wins seems perfectly reasonable with MILES at Talisman

Wolfman21

baseball gods have been laying it on THICK in this Dodgers/Braves series so far. First night freddie homers in his first at bat against the braves, second night Kenley gets a save against the Dodgers with the last out being against Freddie.

Wolfman21

Opinions? Don't have a problem with the slide. The arms coming down onto stephenson's head looks dirty as fuck though.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
The arms are the only issue. It didn’t really look like he threw them on purpose, the catcher was coming pretty aggressive to close the gap. but he definitely followed through. I think this gets a pass, it wasn’t obvious he went in to intentionally throw down.

Wolfman21

The arms are the only issue. It didn’t really look like he threw them on purpose, the catcher was coming pretty aggressive to close the gap. but he definitely followed through. I think this gets a pass, it wasn’t obvious he went in to intentionally throw down.

man i just dont know. His bringing the arms down as aggressively as he did and the follow through/push looks real intentional to me. The slide is fine...dude could have just railroaded him. But man those arms...especially to the head in this day and age where we know so much about concussions and what they can do to you.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I’m on the fence. It looked worse the second time going through it. Also probably don’t block the plate with your head and helmet, what is Stevenson doing there

Wolfman21

I’m on the fence. It looked worse the second time going through it. Also probably don’t block the plate with your head and helmet, what is Stevenson doing there

yeah, its definitely an unfortunate set of events. Stephenson just trying to make a play...but if you lay out like he did...hes gonna take a hit no matter if Voit does what he did or not. I just feel those arms coming down was a pretty shit thing to do.

Wolfman21

Freddie would never do something like that, for example

csgbjbcec82bdviuqrje.gif

only a known psychopath would waste this many sunflower seeds. He should be jailed with Luke Voit

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
They get them for free, presumably he’s sticking it to the owner. Maybe this is why they didn’t extend their FACE OF THE FRANCHISE

Wolfman21

They get them for free, presumably he’s sticking it to the owner. Maybe this is why they didn’t extend their FACE OF THE FRANCHISE

what you tombout? Ronald Acuna Jr is signed for like another 8 years. So is Matt Olson. Ozzie has another 5 or 6. Faces of the franchise locked and loaded