• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
goblue's Twitter feed at large

wtf-disbelief.gif

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Turner made one of the worst plays I’ve ever seen him make, going underhand to second from central SS and getting beat to the bag by the runner (Grisham?). Ultimately it didn’t cost but it was bad lol

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
The Athletic had a stat that said it was a -2.19' pitch elevation, which is the lowest pitch someone has swung at in the 15 years they've been tracking the stat

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Soto made two really odd plays near the wall last game where it seemed like he got there and then couldn’t see the ball. They were plays he seemingly would have made at least an effort on. Not sure what happened there.

Snell and Musgrove at home give me (false) hopes of a game 5.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Gonsolin's record and ERA are Cy Young level, yet he seems to never get talked about as ELITE. Pretty worried about tonight, NGL

Brick

atlanta seems like the douchiest team in general so i'm glad. also THE SHOW diamond dynasty chuds love them so u no they the bad guys.

Wolfman21

its amazing how low stress these playoffs are after the Braves won the WS last year. I wonder how many years last years WS will carry me