• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Phillies Cards is as much Win-Win as Lose-Lose to me. I hate the Phillies and their fans have acted like complete trogs over the years. However, I'm going to sleep well knowing that the smug jerk Cardinals fan in the Hawaii bar in 2012 that yelled "Welcome to the Cardinals!" at me when Storen fell apart was somewhere watching this game today.

CJ_24

Genuinely excited for Mets-Padres. Rooting for New York. Two reasons: (1) they have two former Brewers Vogelbach and Escobar, and (2) I cannot stand Machado, he's a dirty player

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Chicken_Reagan.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Did they get rid of those stupid 1 game play in series?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Snell has been money the last month. High heat and low slider. Stick to that formula and he will do well. He sucks when he starts nibbling on the edges and walks people. Trust your stuff.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Musgrove tomorrow if necessary is nice too. Guy is pretty much SD royalty as it is, but a good playoff win will be a solid resume bullet

Last edited: