• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

#14 Georgia Tech at #8 Notre Dame, 3:30pm NBC

atlbraves

#14 Georgia Tech
GTball300.jpg

#8 Notre Dame
7_691359.jpg

Are game threads still a thing? Anyway, pretty good under-the-radar early season matchup. This is arguably the most promising Georgia Tech squad of the CPJ era, and they will be slightly favored on the road. With that in mind, the Yellow Jackets have never beaten a top 10-ranked Notre Dame team (0-10-1 all time). Ultimately I think Rambling Wreck, will engineer a few more scoring drives than the Golden Domers, en route to a comfortable 38-20 win.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Georgia Tech should be losing bad right now. Notre Dame killing themselves with turnovers.

Simo77

ND trogged up the celebration. Saftey that is holding the option in check looks like knee is exploded.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
It appears I was mistaken about the footballing skills of the Georgia tech yellow jackets relative the the fighting iris of Notre dame

bruin

holding call on GT #75 changed the game. Flutie with the 'pull down' commentary. It was a good block.

impressed by ND's defense though

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
holding call on GT #75 changed the game. Flutie with the 'pull down' commentary. It was a good block.

impressed by ND's defense though

Eh, game was never that close. I agree that it was a bad call, but Georgia Tech had absolutely nothing going on offense all day. Notre Dame's defense too fast for them. They chased them down all over the field.