• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

#2 Alabama vs #1 Clemson National Championship

Wolfman21

Oh well. Good game.

Clemson should be the preseason favorite next year, right? Pretty sure they return a ton.

Their defense is extremely young I think and Watson will be back. Gallman is a Sr I think? Got a couple senior receivers. Couple senior linemen. They'll be ACC favorites no doubt. Watson will be Heisman favorite with McCaffrey

Wooly

ok, I'm coming on ur penis now

tumblr_li9f9bvKvW1qgck0io1_400.jpg

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
It was worth it to wait all season for that Clemsoning. They had 5 ridiculous busts, and if they flip just one of those, they win the game. I mean that's next level.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
kPElxC.png

When you need a #Clemsoning, call Derrick at 1 (800) HEISMAN. And, btw, #rolldamntide! #rdt #rdt #rdt #CFBChampionship

Last edited:

Lightningwar

Administrator
Damn Henry has impressed me the last 3 games. His 4.4 YPC fit nicely in with his 3.8 against MSU and 4.3 against the Gata. Definitely the best player in the land. Take away his 50 yard TD and that avg was really impressive last night. But it did setup the patented Bama vertical exploit as expected. Clemson shit themselves on special teams last night and that was the game. Give Bama credit though. That Clemson team was the best they faced all year. And Bama played good enough on offense to stay with them in a track meet.

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
When Clemson is the #1 team in the country, losing itself becomes Clemsoning. Not to mention their excessive efforts to give this game away.

And Clemsoning isn't an inside joke. Dabo himself has commented on it. It's a nationwide phenomenon.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Imagine what their ratings would be like if CFB playoff group wasn't completely incompetent. Semi finals on NYE, Championship on Monday night timed so the best time zone must go to bed at a time that makes it feel like they closed down the bars.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Imagine what their ratings would be like if CFB playoff group wasn't completely incompetent. Semi finals on NYE, Championship on Monday night timed so the best time zone must go to bed at a time that makes it feel like they closed down the bars.
ESPN will take care of that for them. They are having to make good to their advertisers because they charged a really high rate and guaranteed a minimum number of viewers which they fell far short of.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...l-flat-espn-is-giving-back-20m-to-advertisers

No way they continue to eat that money.

Last edited:

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Also, I no longer hate Lane Kiffin. I still think he is a douche, but I don't hate him anymore. They guy is a fucking good qb corch/OC. He turned Jonathan Crompton into an NFL draft pick and he has done a great job at Alabama with two shitty qbs. Blake Sims and this zit faced goober they have now are fucking terrible. Did you hear him talk after the game? lol wow I needed subtitles.

Maybe being around Saban has rubbed off on him and he has matured. If I was a shitty school like Vandy or Kentucky or something, I would hire him to be head corch.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
So Watson broke Vince Young's record for total yards in a title game and became the first FBS player with over 4,000 yards passing and 1,000 yards rushing. Giving out the Heisman before the postseason is so fucking stupid.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
He deserved it more than Henry after 14 games too. He had 3700 yards passing and 1000 yards rushing after OU. I'm pretty sure he was like the 6th guy to have a 3000/1000 season.