• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 20/21 Association SZN - 75 years

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yeah it's really the 6'7" PG thing. The ceiling is just so high with that skill set. Mobley is a big man and there's only so much you can do with that in the NBA if you're not Durant or Giannis. Suggs is amazing but he's 6'2" and not a lights out shooter.

That's another thing, I had no idea Suggs would be top 4 and it makes Cade being #1 make a lot more sense. Mobley probably would have gone first 10 years ago. If I picked second I'd go high ceiling and pick Green

digs

sun of nothing
Kennard looks like the boyfriend that no teenager's dad warned them about, but every 5 year old on the playground gets warned about

Zubac sounds like a pokemon but looks like the guy that gets typecast as a drug dealer in every teen drama

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Once Zion forces himself out to Los Angeles or New York, they should just go ahead and ship the franchise off somewhere else. No point in making another transcendent top-3 pick languish here if/when that happens.

evil1

Van Gundy and Mark Jackson were on top of the final play calls. Despite how cheesy they are most of the time, every now and then they give us a reminder that they know a thing or two.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I feel like that has to be a skip bayless type tweet just to get reactions and publicity

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Oh no

tenor.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
And they wonder why small market teams have trouble, the media side is in melt down because they might have to go to Milwaukee

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Milwaukee is FUN. Definitely underrated city, I'd go there 10 times out of 10 over BELIEVELAND or Indianapolis or any of the other Rust Belt cities other than Chicago. And if you don't like HOTLANTA something is wrong with you.

I agree with not wanting to go to Phoenix in July though, I think I'd literally die.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Milwaukee is FUN. Definitely underrated city, I'd go there 10 times out of 10 over BELIEVELAND or Indianapolis or any of the other Rust Belt cities other than Chicago. And if you don't like HOTLANTA something is wrong with you.

I agree with not wanting to go to Phoenix in July though, I think I'd literally die.

Fjj3.gif

digs

sun of nothing
phoenix is pretty awful but I'd rather be here year round than listen to those chucklefucks on the air

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Those cities are actually great what they really mean is flyover midwest crap that nobody cares about like Kansas city

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Also of course Phoenix is awful