• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014-15 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

NML

Montreal looking good in the first half at Pachuca. Defending well and the counters look dangerous. Going to Canada up 1-0 would be huge.

Especially if I'm remembering correctly and now CONCACAF uses away goals?

NML

Dilly Duka - GIVE IT TO ME AGAIN!

Montreal finished last season playing pretty well, so while its preseason, it's not a shock they are coming out of the gate like this. Can't believe Jack Mac is on the bench doe.

DanishDonut0

Really curious at where that ball was going to go without the deflection. Looks like it could've been destined for the upper 90

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Absolutely fucking ridiculous. Monaco scored 4 goals in the group stage, in a shitty group. They have 2 away against Arsenal.

Does that Chelsea bandwagon still have room on it?

tab10

This was a Monaco team down like 4 or 5 players. LAWD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NML

Liverpool out on penalties. Shockingly, an out of form center back taking the 5th PK didn't go well.

Hard to say it's not a fair result. Not great to drop out, but winning it would've been a very tough road that kept the match congestion high - which has caused numerous injuries and left Liverpool without Gerrard, Henderson, Lucas, Coutinho, and Mario and Sturridge needing subs.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Tempted to turn this shitty Spurs - Chelsea game off and switch to Bremen- Wolfsburg. 3-2 in the first half.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I hope @hayvis wasn't there

Luckily not. I've sold my season tickets to a friend, but he keeps giving them back to me for free. I'm definitely calling it quits next year. I'd rather go to a few games a year and enjoy it, rather than feel that Arsenal football club is hustling me every week or two.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
What the hell happened to Casillas? He was so good 2 years ago, and now he's just a mess. It's Lehmann-esque, although at least Lehmann was 40 when that happened.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Mou's inability to win the UCL with Chelsea continues........ *sigh*

A League Cup + Premier League trophy haul should keep his job safe, though. :thumbsup: Just don't fuck up the last 2 months of the season, boys.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Mou's inability to win the UCL with Chelsea continues........ *sigh*

A League Cup + Premier League trophy haul should keep his job safe, though. :thumbsup: Just don't fuck up the last 2 months of the season, boys.

Do you think his job is in jeopardy if Chelsea doesn't win the premier league?