• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014-15 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Is Alan Smith talking about diving headers every 20 seconds like he does in FIFA commentary?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Watching Wilshere get caught in possession is going to make me Kyleec the fuck out of my TV sooner rather than later this season

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm glad Klopp could be bothered to get out of bed for this game.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Liverpool got a penalty...shock

2803774-u_8fce29_1474489.jpg

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I think Schalke are starting youth teamers at CB with Howedes and others injured. Both games gonna be 7-0 most likely

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yeah he was really terrible. Bring back Fernando asap, Yaya shouldn't be in the team if he's going to be lazy.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Meh draw for Chelsea. Looked like they relaxed a little after scoring early. EPL games have illustrated that Chelsea are better this year when conceding first. It seems to piss them off and then they run a train on the opposing keeper.

oh well. Should win this group regardless, and some key players got a little rest before City this weekend.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
A salute to Sacramento Republic FC for making history in their 2-0 win over Harrisburg City Islanders in the USL Pro final. So, when do they acquire Chivas again?

Snorky's Shame

A salute to Sacramento Republic FC for making history in their 2-0 win over Harrisburg City Islanders in the USL Pro final. So, when do they acquire Chivas again?

When they do this year in year out for 4-5 years.

Giving them a team now would set a bad and possibly dangerous precedent for USL and MLS.

Plus, you'll have a hard time convincing me Sacramento is a better market than Miami or Minneapolis-St. Paul.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
He sucks, I'm laughing at the wankers saying he was key to this team. He's a piece of shit, I'd let him go for free. Gimme the two fernans soon please.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Chelsea gon' win the Prem, the Champions League, the Pac12, and the World Series. Jose Mourinho for President.