• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014-15 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

Chase

I have no idea how but Fox is actually showing two games on the normal cable package. Got Kobenhavn-Bayer as well, Leverkusen down 1 but they are on the road

ESPN3/Watch ESPN sub-licensed Champions League rights for games that we normally can't get. Fuck Soccer2Go.

DanishDonut0

A week or so most articles pinned Athletic-Napoli as a close/even matchup. Then in the pregame shows and during the game all I heard was how Napoli should have no problem and will easily be advancing.

Nowhere near over but Athletic have been the better team and I'm not surprised at all.

AUPA ATHLETIC

Snorky's Shame

Then in the pregame shows and during the game all I heard was how Napoli should have no problem and will easily be advancing.

RAI (Italian TV) say this?

I still don't think people understand how far Serie A has fallen or how good La Liga is beyond Barcelona and Madrid.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Yeah. I'm happy with 0-0. I think the plan was ok tonight, in that we had a few spells to try to win it, but we didn't do anything too stupid. Ramsey was unlucky as the cards might be justified but not necessarily given.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I'd feel a lot better if Ramsey weren't suspended. 0-0 is such a dangerous score when you come home. I know the quality of opponent isn't that great, but if they get a single goal, Arsenal have to score 2 to go through. I just can foresee Arsenal losing focus early in the game and then having to play catch up all game long against a bunkering team.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Supercopa de Espana leg 1 going on right now. Was hoping for a Niguez appearance but I guess not.

Oh wait I guess he is in. Sweet, Niguez is the bomb

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I love Palomo's commentary, I just wish Moreno was with him too. And Raul Jimenez is with Atletico now, hoping for another choking affair if Jimenez scores late

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
:laughing: Youterb/vine/gif? Ramos is my favorite. The only reason I think Real Madrid don't win la liga is that Ramos/Pepe are just a ticking time bomb begging to drop points for stupid shit at some point during the season.

Orangebird

Premier League Champs
Bilbao looked better for about 70 minutes of the match but Napoli's 20 minutes where they had their shit together they did great. Callejon and Michu really should've scored.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Ruben Neves the youngest Portuguese to ever play in the UCL. He almost just scored, which would make him the youngest ever.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Lille play with a 5-man back line. What kind of anti-soccer are they teaching Marcos over there? Get him out now

sois

Barcelona B should be a fun watch this year. Munir and Halilovic join a team that would have been in the promotion playoff had they been eligible.

I don't think B teams should be in the second division but it looks like it could be trend with the Netherlands and Portugal both adding B teams in their second division.

Anyone else with predictions for the European season?

Where do you think the B teams should go?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
One day my true team Real Oviedo will exit the dregs of Segunda B. Not this year though, Murcia got thrown in (despite being halfway across the country from the rest of the B1 teams) so Oviedo will have no chance of making the playoffs again.

Snorky's Shame

Ah yes Oviedo. I remember when they beat Barcelona 3-0 in Oviedo in 2000 which basically cost Barcelona a La Liga three-peat. That team still pisses me off to this day. Only 07-08 pisses me off more only because that team quit at the end of the year.

They call Segunda B "The Well" for a reason. It's impossible to get out of. It's about 80 teams fighting for 4 promotion spots.

Carolina Blue

Bundesliga starts today. Don't think the league is going to be any more competitive at the top this year, but the rest of the league should be fun.

sois

Another stupid referee'd match. Almeria was robbed in the 103rd minute. Yeah, 12 minutes extra time and they still went long!

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why is klop dressed like he's at a golf tournament