• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014/15 Premier League

NML

I'm guessing, but I'd say their goals against average is better this year than last - but their scoring rate has dropped off a cliff. I think they could use someone a little more creative than Mario or Lambert.

Sterling would definitely fall under 'more creative.' Not sure about Brad Jones doe.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Giroud, injured for 3 months, has scored more goals than falcao and balotelli combined

Hard work work

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Southampton can't beat anyone right now. Lost today in League Cup quarters to League 1 Sheffield United

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
smh at no one on the near post for that corner.

smh at no one on either post for that corner.

LIVARS12-1_1419184774095_1535_1080x608.jpg

worst2first

Watching Villa is not fun this season, but they're my team and I'm sticking with them. I hope Vlaar wasn't seriously injured today. Fucking Crystal Palace...

tab10

FA Cup weekend with Championship and Premier league teams joining the competition.

Some EPL matchups in the 3rd round.... Arsenal/Hull, Burnley/Spurs, West Ham/Everton, Newcastle/Leicester

worst2first

Lambert keeps talking about how Villa dominates possession but that doesn't mean jack if you don't do anything with it. 12 goals in 22 matches. 12 goals in 22 matches. 12 goals in 22 matches. 3 wins in 17 matches. 3 wins in 17 matches. 3 wins in 17 matches. No one gives a fuck about possession stats if the team can't score Lambert!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hate to think where Arsenal would be without him.
Opposite is true too. If arsenal were a little better across the board he's probably a ballon d'or finalist

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Lionel Messi to Chelsea rumors as well.

No way. His price tag and wages would wreck Chelsea with FFP. Plus, Chelsea don't need him. He's obviously a ridiculous talent, but Chelsea's style of play, and the Premier League in general, are very different than Barca and La Liga. Sure, the roster would be better with him (as would any other roster in the world), but not by enough to justify the financial outlay.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I don't think the difference between him and what Chelsea have is worth the price he would command.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I just want him to go to Chelsea and struggle to score goals to prove that La Liga does really suck.

Torres probably gonna score 40 goals at Atletico

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I know, those guys are proving me wrong. I need to right the ship

Larry Fitzgerald

Based on the rock-solid info that he is now a follower of the Chelsea Instagram account.
I'm not saying the source is incredibly accurate, just that people are fantasy booking it. Why would Chelsea want him if they have Costa as a striker? The money and roster jumbling would be a nightmare.

NML

Go back 18 months, and Swansea's going after a top scorer in the Eredivise. After some discussions back and forth, the talks break off due to salary. They look elsewhere and reach an agreement with Bony, also an elite scorer in Holland. Player #1 ends up getting his money... At Sunderland.

That player is Jozy Altidore - who looks like he's going to end up with Club #0 in MLS. Meanwhile, Bony is turning into a world class striker and about to make a move to the reigning EPL champs.

tab10

Sanchez delivers again. And also been pretty impressed with Coquelin thus far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk