• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 NFL: ALL HAIL THE ACID SHARKS

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
Sanchez scoring in read option at the goal line. Fucking great.

If NFL mongs had any sense someone would sign Tebow stat.

Sanchise 4 Heisman.

Rodgers ran about 4 of those last week, I would be fine if I never see that again from him.

The first one Lacy had a nice gain, the 2nd and 3rd times Rodgers got killed.

Rodgers ran about 4 of those last week, I would be fine if I never see that again from him.

The first one Lacy had a nice gain, the 2nd and 3rd times Rodgers got killed.

Needs to learn to get down. Wilson is closing in on 1,000 yards rushing this season and he almost never takes a big hit past the LOS.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
http://deadspin.com/ray-rice-wins-appeal-eligible-to-play-immediately-1664372852

4105147-gif190.gif

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
This is probably the most excited I have been for a regular season Packers game. I am sure it will be a disaster and end in a trail of tears.

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
Rob Ryan might be the biggest sacrifice this offseason for the Saints, at least in terms of physical dimensions.
But he might not make the biggest splash.
According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Media, the Saints are thinking about life after Drew Brees, and the team is expecting to draft a quarterback high this offseason.
The Saints have dipped this year and so has Brees, though there’s a reasonable chicken-egg argument about the reasons why.
But he’ll turn 36 in January, and is scheduled to make $38.5 million the next two seasons.
Now, talking about a potential replacement could simply be leverage toward extending his deal so they can afford some more players, but it could also be a realization

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Rob Ryan might be the biggest sacrifice this offseason for the Saints, at least in terms of physical dimensions.
But he might not make the biggest splash.
According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Media, the Saints are thinking about life after Drew Brees, and the team is expecting to draft a quarterback high this offseason.
The Saints have dipped this year and so has Brees, though there’s a reasonable chicken-egg argument about the reasons why.
But he’ll turn 36 in January, and is scheduled to make $38.5 million the next two seasons.
Now, talking about a potential replacement could simply be leverage toward extending his deal so they can afford some more players, but it could also be a realization

We'll never forget you, Doodle Arm.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Raiders were down 35-0 to a Shaun Hill QB'd team with 8 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. Has there ever been a worse first half performance in NFL history?

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Yahoo NFL playoff generator shows that it's possible for a 5 win Panthers team to win the division. :laughing: Looks like a 5-11 Falcons can get in too. Requires Tampa beating New Orleans doe.

The Packers are a really good team and it's clear that Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL. Dude is ridiculously good.

As as a New England fan I'm pleased that they managed to come within 5 points of winning, considering their less-than-stellar play, and taking into account the quality of the opponent and that the game was on the road.

Green Bay is arguably the best team in the NFL right now. I'd like to think New England is in second, but the final 4+ weeks of the season will bear that out.

Green Bay is too good. That offense is so smooth under Rodgers' command and their D has some nice pieces. Great team.

Last edited:

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I remember where a lot of NFL guys went to college and I always like to try to name where when they do the introductions but these fags all seem to name their high schools now. They should still put their college under their names and then let them say whatever they want. Swag U homey