• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 NFL: ALL HAIL THE ACID SHARKS

dirt

Trolltalitarian
redzone featuring some turrible games right now... i don't care about hou v jax... indy/cle has been garbage

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
sean-payton-binoculars-fail-nfl-fan-gifs.gif

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
So what the hell is going on with the Saints? They can win on the road, but get blown out at home? This will be 4 straight home losses?

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Lol 38-3 against the motherfucking Panthers? And they're still not out of the playoff hunt?

Last edited:

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I want to stop and give credit to Jacksonville for something.

Its 4th and 20, they are down 14 with 5:27 left. They didn't punt.. The went for it on 4th and 20.

Now Bortles threw a 4 yard pass so we still got some stuff to work on but the fact they didnt just puss out and punt, I commend that.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
This was terrible. Haven't seen a saints game this bad since the Aaron brooks days

Reactions: Wuf

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
If Atlanta wins 3 more games, they should win the division. If they don't and New Orleans wins their final 3 games, the Aints are in. If they both only win 2 games, and Carolina wins out, then the Panthers win the division.

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
If Atlanta wins 3 more games, they should win the division. If they don't and New Orleans wins their final 3 games, the Aints are in. If they both only win 2 games, and Carolina wins out, then the Panthers win the division.
I hope the Packers forfeit tomorrow night

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
The St. Louis Rams had a little different look during the pregame coin toss of Sunday's 24-0 win against the Washington Redskins.
Receiver Stedman Bailey, cornerback Janoris Jenkins, defensive tackle Michael Brockers, running back Zac Stacy, left tackle Greg Robinson and linebacker Alec Ogletree represented the team as coin toss captains.
It's not unusual for Rams coach Jeff Fisher to change up his game day captains but this particular group offered a common tie specific to the team's visit to the nation's capital.
Those six players are the six on the team's active roster acquired with picks from the team's trade (and subsequent trades with other teams) with Washington in 2012. That, of course, was the trade that netted Washington the No. 2 overall pick, which it used on quarterback Robert Griffin III.

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
TIL Packfan has a hardon for Chip Kelly

Not really, I do enjoy the social experiment and enjoy watching their games. Still trying to figure out if they can win regularly in this league with the pressure they put on their own defense.

Edit: Chipper still needs more time and some better players to fit his system.

PSUEagle

Kevin Seifert ‏@SeifertESPN 8m8 minutes ago
Sorry, I was told that any QB would succeed in Chip Kelly’s offense.

Football Perspective ‏@fbgchase 37s37 seconds ago
Sanchez is 9/19 for 88 yards with 2 TDs and 1 INT, and a sack for 5 yards. That's 3.9 ANY/A.

I've never said that: anyone who thinks that is a moron and doesn't understand NFL football.

Going to need to make some improvements in the offseason to be a legit threat going forward. Defense has played really well this year considering their limitations personnel wise (well enough to compete for a title if the offense played at last year's level), but they need better corners. And that whole QB thing, too...

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
@PSUEagle what do you want them to do at QB for next year? I think Foles, has one more year left with little money due. Mariota and Winston will probably be long gone before the Eagles draft, unless they are really aggressive moving up.