• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 NFL: ALL HAIL THE ACID SHARKS

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
If we stay within a touchdown today, I'll be happy. I think the Panthers CAN win, but they'll have to play mistake free. They need another New Orleans/Atlanta style performance.

Reactions: Wuf

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I have a $50 bet going that the Panthers will beat the spread. I don't see a blowout today, but probably a grind 'em out like it has been the past 3 meetings.

Absolutely no mention of Darrell Bevell yet except for when OAK front office flew to SEA to interview him. Get a clue Jed York.

As a Seahawk fan I wouldn't really mind if SF hired Bevell. I don't hate him or anything, but I don't think he he is a world beater either. I think he is merely competent.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Entering today's contest, Seattle holds the longest streak, currently with 61 games played, since last loss being 10 points or more.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Flacco is so good. Throw to a rb in the flat for a predictable 7 yard loss

PSUEagle

Gotta love Gary Kubiak's gameplan so far.

Ravens have had a ton of success running on New England's nickel defense: surprised Collinsworth hasn't pointed that out.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Which doesn't make any sense to me.

Cool, you're good at calling plays on offense. You're innovative and you've got good ideas. You're a great coordinator. But, that doesn't equate to being adept at managing an entire team and forming a cohesive unit.
Same for Chudzinski. Carolina needs him back. We were a top 5 offense with him. With Shula it's closer to the bottom five.

Lloyd Carr

FiGGpNS.gif

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Clutch play on 4th down.

Now they look like geniuses running a lot of time off the clock. They got a huge play there from Owen Daniels, and now 2 minutes with 1 timeout is plenty of time.

That's why I'm not a head coach I guess.