• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 NFL: ALL HAIL THE ACID SHARKS

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Browns announcer now telling us how an out and up works. Thanks b

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Bubble screens to the near side of the field. Die Joe Lombardi

Chase

Said in August that the Steelers had one of the 5-7 least talented teams in the NFL. They're a bad team. Sadly they'll still manage to go 8-8.

ZackMills

Have mercy
I love Sam Rosen. I half hope The Washington Football team is forever bad so I always get to listen to him. It's 3rd and about 20 for the Cards. They complete a 12 yard pass and Rosen says, "It's pass the marker for a first down." He's clearly looking at the first marker, not the second. "They mark it just short of the first down." It's like 8 yards short :laughing:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@NML I see Bortles had his first 300 yard passing game and his first game in which he didn't throw 2 interceptions. I saw some extended highlights The only highlight and it didn't look bad. Of course if his line keeps doing him like that (6 sacks) he won't live long enough to eclipse Tebow's illustrious career. Still, I see progress and that makes me nervous that he might stick around long enough to be a threat to our bet.

Of course he also eclipsed Tebow's season total for INTs in just his 4th start...

Reactions: NML

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
they have no running game or CBs, gonna be tough sledding for a while. Still nice to see him without the stink of Norv Turner on him

kingssc

Cowboys defense has been terrific so far. Waiting for the implosion in the 4th.

Fucking special teams on the other hand.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Skins radio broadcast has reached new lows.

"we could keep the ball for longer if we could convert a 3rd down"

"or not fumble or throw an interception "

A penalty by Dallas, thus costing them roughly 40 seconds on the game clock. Caused by the fact that they ran the ball on 3rd & 7 in an obvious running situation. You really expected to get a first down there? Gtfo.

Kneel the ball, ffs. Garrett gon' Garrett.

I don't even know how to respond to this

I guess running a play wasn't entirely indefensible. A first down would've ended the game.

But the chance of a penalty or a turnover isn't worth the risk. Just have Romo center the ball via a kneel down, run the game clock down to 30'ish seconds, kick a FG and Seattle gets the battle back with 20-25 seconds to play. Instead, they ran the ball on 3rd & 7 when everyone in the stadium knew a run was coming. The odds of converting that have to be around 5-10%, if that.

I was overly harsh on Garrett, who has done a pretty spectacular job with that team, but he opened himself up to some amount of criticism with the decision to run a legitimate play in that situation. A turnover from Murray, who has fumbled the ball quite a lot this season would've been pretty awful in that situation. The penalty wasn't quite as bad but it nearly doubled the amount of time Seattle had to attempt a game tying/winning drive.

kingssc

I guess running a play wasn't entirely indefensible. A first down would've ended the game.

But the chance of a penalty or a turnover isn't worth the risk. Just have Romo center the ball via a kneel down, run the game clock down to 30'ish seconds, kick a FG and Seattle gets the battle back with 20-25 seconds to play. Instead, they ran the ball on 3rd & 7 when everyone in the stadium knew a run was coming. The odds of converting that have to be around 5-10%, if that.

I was overly harsh on Garrett, who has done a pretty spectacular job with that team, but he opened himself up to some amount of criticism with the decision to run a legitimate play in that situation. A turnover from Murray, who has fumbled the ball quite a lot this season would've been pretty awful in that situation. The penalty wasn't quite as bad but it nearly doubled the amount of time Seattle had to attempt a game tying/winning drive.
No, just no. I'm the first one to criticize the soulless ginger, but he's not the dumbass who committed the penalty.

No, just no. I'm the first one to criticize the soulless ginger, but he's not the dumbass who committed the penalty.

Of course not but he put his players in a position to commit said penalty.

given the circumstances, a kneel down would've made more sense in my opinion. But ultimately is moot.

The player takes the greater blame, you're right.

Rob's FSU

patsfanvictorthompson1.jpg

A football fan with a Tom Brady helmet tattooed across his head is locked up in a Florida jail following his arrest on a narcotics charge.
St. Petersburg cops last month busted Victor Thompson, 46, for possession of Spice, the synthetic marijuana. Thompson allowed police to search his pockets after he was spotted trespassing outside a community center.

It'll be quite the experience for him when New England makes him remove all those tats for trademark violations.

Heisman06

Same shit, different day for Miami. Played good enough to give you hope before falling apart in typical heartbreaking fashion. GJGE now GTFO Philbin. Can we haz a real corch?

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Of course not but he put his players in a position to commit said penalty.

given the circumstances, a kneel down would've made more sense in my opinion. But ultimately is moot.

The player takes the greater blame, you're right.
Do you not get enough oxygen to ur brain?

worst2first

I have a strange feeling the Cowboys are going to find a way to beat Seattle. Don't get me wrong, I also think they'll still find a way to screw up later and just get close enough to making the playoffs to convince Jerry he's almost there while disappointing the fans.

Today's win was great but I still don't trust this team. Besides, I know the moment I allow myself to get excited is the moment they'll fall apart.

R2D2

Looks like either the Iggles or Cowgirls will win the NFC East. More than likely, that will be decided in Week 15.:Yawn:

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Today's win was great but I still don't trust this team. Besides, I know the moment I allow myself to get excited is the moment they'll fall apart.
Welcome to the niners before harbaugh. They'd stary off 3-0 or 4-1 and implode.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
Browns are 3-2 with Jacksonville, Oakland, and Tampa Bay as their next three games. Can't wait to see how they blow this.
Losing Mack will hurt long term. Imo they lose @jags. Erin The other two. If they can be at .500 when they get Gordon back, they would be in a good spot.

Heisman06

still trying to figure out why he was playing so far off the ball. You know a TD beats you and you give them 10 yards closer?

D-Coordinator is in over his head. Coyle routinely leaves way too much cushion for outside receivers along with putting his players in a position to lose 1-on-1 battles. See: Wheeler in man on Quarrless at end of game yesterday and Wake expected to cover Joe McKnight in Chiefs game.