• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 NFL: ALL HAIL THE ACID SHARKS

tab10

Who was it here that said Wilson wasn't a "Super Bowl caliber/winning QB" last year minutes after they won the SB? So Utopia...

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
If I was Bill Belvedere I would take out Tim Brody so he doesn't get hurt. Let Jeneane Garafallo's son get some playoff snaps.

DHawkeye

only mostly dead
Ugh, this SB matchup...

yawn_zpshcqq2x6c.gif

And people wonder why I don't watch the NFL anymore

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
W9stz5Q.jpg

@redmongtroghorn spotted after the game partying up.

Damn despite the crippling depression that ensued afterwards, that was a really good game. You just knew the packers kicking the FG's would come back to bite them at some point. I don't know if I have ever seen a team meltdown like that before. It's like everyone stopped trying after the last INT. It really took a team effort to fuck that one up.

I dont know how anyone can find a SB with the Patriots boring.

"eh, another game with Joe Montana? Fuck that, I think there's golf on TV."

Brady will go down as the best QB of all time. Who wouldnt want to watch another SB with Montana? So why would you want to miss a game with Brady?

The superbowl will be a good one, no doubt. I hated Brady when the patriots bullshit was around and they were winning superbowls but it is hard not to appreciate what the guy has done in his career

W9stz5Q.jpg

Damn despite the crippling depression that ensued afterwards, that was a really good game. You just knew the packers kicking the FG's would come back to bite them at some point. I don't know if I have ever seen a team meltdown like that before. It's like everyone stopped trying after the last INT. It really took a team effort to fuck that one up.

The superbowl will be a good one, no doubt. I hated Brady when the patriots bullshit was around and they were winning superbowls but it is hard not to appreciate what the guy has done in his career

I'm offended by this. I would NEVER take a pink water bottle to a football game.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
W9stz5Q.jpg

Obviously....pants off.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Glad Denver hired Kubiak, he was the best of the non-existent options. I do love the zone running game (with cut blocking!) and bootlegs. Shit isn't going to fit Peyton well, but I'm sure Kubiak can let Peyton do his thing for a year.

The main reason I like Kubiak is the offense he likes to run is very QB friendly. Knowing that at best they have one more year with Peyton, they will need to start looking for the next QB, and young QBs tend to look a lot better when they have a running game that consistently averages over 5 ypc with any undrafted free agent RB you want to pick out of a cell phone kiosk in the mall.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I dont know how anyone can find a SB with the Patriots boring.

"eh, another game with Joe Montana? Fuck that, I think there's golf on TV."

Brady will go down as the best QB of all time. Who wouldnt want to watch another SB with Montana? So why would you want to miss a game with Brady?
Greatest QB ever pre spygate. He cant get it done in the big one

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Glad Denver hired Kubiak, he was the best of the non-existent options. I do love the zone running game (with cut blocking!) and bootlegs. Shit isn't going to fit Peyton well, but I'm sure Kubiak can let Peyton do his thing for a year.

The main reason I like Kubiak is the offense he likes to run is very QB friendly. Knowing that at best they have one more year with Peyton, they will need to start looking for the next QB, and young QBs tend to look a lot better when they have a running game that consistently averages over 5 ypc with any undrafted free agent RB you want to pick out of a cell phone kiosk in the mall.

Garrett Grayson come on down!

jdlikewhoa

Whatever penalty won't take away the benefit of a Super Bowl appearance/victory. Especially financially, so it's really moot.

NFL is investigating the Patriots for deflating the balls during the game yesterday. Could be heavily fined or lose draft picks as a result.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/deflat...-culture-since-spygate-scandal-080638511.html
Even if the footballs used by the Patriots were checked and approved prior to the game, they could conceivably be doctored and deflated during the game. The home team is responsible for providing sideline attendants who supply the refs with balls as on-field action dictates.

To concoct a plan that relies on busy attendants altering the ball during the rush of a game in the middle of a stadium with dozens of cameras would be beyond brazen. One false move and a ball could be significantly deflated and cause the refs to realize what is happening. Assuming the attendants would maintain their silence later is even riskier.
No way they pulled that off, and no way that matters in a total beat down.

Bucksin04

No way they pulled that off, and no way that matters in a total beat down.

To be fair, I haven't seen any Colts fans blaming it on the loss. A lot of "The Pats are and always have been cheaters" type comments, but no one is saying it was the difference in 45-7 v. winning.

And I too have a hard time believing it. The refs handle the ball prior to every single offensive snap. You're telling me at NO point did any of them say "Hey, this feels a little lighter than normal"? 90% of high school baseball players can pick up a bat and tell you if it's a 30 oz or 31 oz bat. Professional refs can't tell the difference when handling a ball 60+ times a game? Not buying it.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I don't think I could find anyone who doesn't like Skittles in real life. I also hope they cut him, he's the reason their offense has been able to do what it has the past 3 years.