• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015-2016 Bowl Games

PSUEagle

@JSU Zack

I respect the point you're trying to make (and largely agree that the Utopia narrative about the SEC is tired) but UF's not a good school to use as a baseline comparison: they're one of the few good schools academically in the conference (UGA and obviously Vanderbilt being the other).

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
@JSU Zack

I respect the point you're trying to make (and largely agree that the Utopia narrative about the SEC is tired) but UF's not a good school to use as a baseline comparison: they're one of the few good schools academically in the conference (UGA and obviously Vanderbilt being the other).

The Mississippi schools are the obvious low men on the totem pole. They're low 20's to upper 20's.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Foghorn-Leghorn-Thats-a-joke-son-You-missed-it-Flew-right-by-ya.jpg

PSUEagle

The Mississippi schools are the obvious low men on the totem pole. They're low 20's to upper 20's.

TBH I would go off acceptance % along with average HS class rank before using mean ACT/SAT scores.

Using those metrics schools like LSU are a joke. Alabama has gotten a lot better compared to a decade ago when I was in HS (~90% to ~ 50%) but they're still not nearly as selective as UF or UGA.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Where da SEC haterz at today?

The top 4 sec teams won by combined scores of 187-53 beating #3 #13 and #16.

The top 4 teams of other conferences can't compare. Pac 12 has done ok but I don't really know who their best teams are other than Stanford. Oregon plays today and should win. The big 10 has had 2 great wins and 2 horrible losses. The big 12 gonna big 12. Acc has one good team in it.

Suck it. #secspeed #secshtick #secsex
:onlyinthesouth::onlyinthesouth::onlyinthesouth::onlyinthesouth::onlyinthesouth::onlyinthesouth::onlyinthesouth::onlyinthesouth:

That oughta stir em up.

@Brick @Lightningwar @bruin228

Please tag other known sec bashers so we can all shtick together.

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Please tell me you were chanting that during UTs win

Brick

And @Brick please tell me more how butch jones hasn't improved Tennessee. Rigger please. They just beat a 10 win team by 40 points.
You really don't want to say "Northwestern", do you? The program has won two bowl games all time and had no comparative talent. That is the type of game RIVALZZZZ StaRZzz should win every time. Butch will continue to lose the real games.

Anyway, congrats on winning one of the three generic white trash Flawda bowls that always prop up some poor program to unrealistic expectations in the off-season. Can't wait for the "but don't forget about Tennessee" sidebars in the preview mags. Did you get your free Bloomin' Onion yet?

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hackenberg is "injured"

Funny how this potential first round draft pick is injured immediately in the vaunted tax slayer bowl played a full day after anybody is even paying attention

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
"undisclosed injury" haha. Hmm, I wonder...

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
You really don't want to say "Northwestern", do you? The program has won two bowl games all time and had no comparative talent. That is the type of game RIVALZZZZ StaRZzz should win every time. Butch will continue to lose the real games.

Anyway, congrats on winning one of the three generic white trash Flawda bowls that always prop up some poor program to unrealistic expectations in the off-season. Can't wait for the "but don't forget about Tennessee" sidebars in the preview mags. Did you get your free Bloomin' Onion yet?
Well they were counted as a quality win for why Iowa should be in the playoff. 10 wins is 10 wins. Oh so now you admit he improved the Vols, just that he will lose big games? Got it. Keep fuckin that chicken.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Well they were counted as a quality win for why Iowa should be in the playoff. 10 wins is 10 wins. Oh so now you admit he improved the Vols, just that he will lose big games? Got it. Keep fuckin that chicken.

Tennessee has Mike DeBord as it's OC. They will lose big games just on that alone. Right, @DeadMan?

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
The Pac-12 North has outscored its last two opponents 63-0 in the last two first halves, so what?

These announcers begging people not to change the channel with Oregon beating that ass. Although I think Adams is dead

Lightningwar

Administrator
Lets say TCU did hit with helmet against Adams. Do these announcers really believe it should be called targeting? He was a ball carrier running with his head down. If a helmet to helmet in that scenario can be called targeting help us.

Lightningwar

Administrator
ESPN ratings were down 37% or something for the semis, too, lawls

And they are determined to continue to play them on New Years Eve lol. I am as dedicated as anybody at watching these games. But even I couldnt watch the Bama game due to previous plans for that night.

DanishDonut0

@Brick I've never understood how Lockie sees the field. Starting in his garbage time days, every game he has ever played in he is constantly dropping snaps. He also seems to get a higher amount of high and low snaps, which also get dropped. How does that happen? Dude is just bad.

Brick

Yeah I kind of feel bad for him. If Mahalak is "not ready" we can only assume how bad he must be at this point I guess? Hopefully during next season if this grad transfer works out like Adams they'll find a QB to be the next multiple year starter. Maybe Jonsen.

Brick

Don't bother handing it to Freeman. More Lockie throws with 7 minutes left and a two possession game. Also let's make sure to snap it early so we don't run the clock. BREAK

DanishDonut0

lmao doesn't even matter if he can't catch the snap. Not the center's fault, Adams wasn't having any trouble when he was in. just HB direct cheese to Freeman please.

Brick

Would not even be mad. Better than watching a blowout. I fully expect at least one screen pass being jacked up on this drive to put Lockie in 3rd and long.