• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2016-17 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

Snorky's Shame

Europa League Draw

Celta v Krasnodar
APOEL v Anderlecht
Schalke v Moenchengladbach
Lyon v Roma
Rostov v Manchester United
Olympiakos v Besiktas
Gent v Genk
Kobenhavn v Ajax

Can't believe Belgium's coefficient is higher than the Dutch. The Dutch lost their automatic spot the 2018-19 UCL.

Speaking of that UCL, it won't be shown on FOX. Turner Sports won the bidding for the 2018-2022 tournaments. Just waiting to see if Charles Barkley will call Barcelona's midfield turrible.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Awful draws for PSV/Feyenoord screwed the Dutch. As does the fact that outside of them and Ajax, no one can score points.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Alexis is so, so gone, hahaha

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He's still on the roster?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Barca-PSG over is free money if you like gambling...

And there's a Suarez goal :laughing:

NML

Pulisic with an assist

First American in history with an assist/goal in the knockout stages?

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I still can't believe that just happened. Incredible, even with PSG being Arsenal-level fragile. Just wow.

tab10

As a fan/supporter, would you rather be on the losing end of a 10-2 aggregate demolition or blowing 4-0 first leg lead in the dying moments of the second leg?

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
iIvWUi.png

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Let's put it this way, I've seen the movie before (uh, for like 13 years), so I didn't bother watching either of the bayern games. I would have tuned in if they were up 4-0 on aggregate heading to the Allianz

Snorky's Shame

Wow, picked a bad time to be in meetings all day.

Last time I felt like this was 5-1 over Chelsea in 2000 after being down 3-1 after the 1st leg at Stamford Bridge. Unfortunately that season ended with an invitation to the Valencia rape party hosted by Kily Gonzalez, Claudio Lopez and Gaizka Mendieta.

Only got to see the last 30 minutes but two things stick out:

1) Neymar taking the FK and PK (very debatable, BTW) not Messi
2) Ter Stegen's tackle to win the ball late when a breakaway goal a la Fernando Torres in 2012 looked on

I really like the three-man backline of Mascherano, Pique and Um...titi which solves the problem of not having a RB. There's no depth there though so if one of them gets hurt, it's back to 4 in defense.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
And I thought LA Galaxy were the only plebs I knew that threw matches. PSG did this on purpose to exactly make Luis Enrique look like a prophet. It's also to make Nasser Al-Khelaifi pay for firing Laurent Blanc. Deliberata muy fermata. Newsflash, PSG: don't throw games you bastards or you won't win jack shit this year. #mdr #ptdrr #derrp