• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2019 Prem / Farewell Stoke Threade - who ate all the pies?

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
So, I'm confused. Since Tottenham used a 3 man back, does that mean that it's now figured out and Conte is done...or do we welcome our new 3 man back overlord Poche?

-YTC

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
So, I'm confused. Since Tottenham used a 3 man back, does that mean that it's now figured out and Conte is done...or do we welcome our new 3 man back overlord Poche?

-YTC

It means Tottenham still suck and will never win anything, and London's best and brightest....and most attractive.....will always be Gunners. [/hayvis]

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
8 points separate the top 5 after 20 games. Don't know if I'd rather see Liverpool choke and fall back now or in April.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Well, if it's okay with @hayvis, I'd like to say that I thoroughly enjoyed that football match yesterday.

He only cost 5 mil
He's better than Ozil

-YTC

chibob

@hayvis 's head will already be on a wobble with the news that Everton have received an 75mil sponsorship deal from an Arsenal shareholder.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@hayvis 's head will already be on a wobble with the news that Everton have received an 75mil sponsorship deal from an Arsenal shareholder.

I'm totally realistic about Arsenal's perpetual mediocrity, but what on earth does it matter if Usmanov sponsors the Everton training ground? Kroenke's never going to budge, but I don't see why a sponsorship deal should have any significance anyway. Plenty of business sponsor multiple brands.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why does PNE have this enormous stadium?

chibob

xhLD3Ou.gif

Got it. 23,000 is massive.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
What an impressive half for Spurs. Now, my young adult son Dele needs to bag one to continue his streak. COYS.

-YTC

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Swansea surely look a lot better with a new corch

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This Morsy guy for Wigan is dreadful. He's had about 10 chances to just cut it back to the top of the box for a first time shot and he's pumped a cross into Shaw every single time. Is he blind?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer

I don't know what I like best, the actual joke, "having a mare", or the follow up comment which is that Yermas Dildo is really good in the box

tab10

RIP to Arsenal's title chances. Today was the nail in the coffin.

After the defeat to man city in mid December, they had a run of 5 very winnable games. They had to win them all but failed as usual. They went down 3-0 to Bournemouth but were able to draw 3-3 and now today's defeat. Win both of those games and it's only a 4 point lead for Chelsea.

Also, I'm tired of seeing giroud starting as striker. You bring him on around 70-75 minutes if you are chasing a game. Arsenal's attack looks so much more fluent with Sanchez up front.

Aaron Ramsey has been shit and Xhaka is a fucking idiot. The CM now is in shambles.

It's shit like this which will likely run Sanchez and/or Ozil off.

Fuck it. Whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Embarrassing.

Wenger out!