• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2019-2020 ERRZZ

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
2-3 zone with TWINKS? Lol, some middle school ish right there. Wish it was Boston

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

Dear John Ireland and Mychal Thompson,

Hey boys! I seem to notice a pattern. Every goddamn time I listen to you bootlicking knuckleheads calling Laker games, the Lakers play like the Clippers and lose. I tire of this charade, boys. I ain't listening to you fucking cunts until it is confirmed the Lakers have fixed their problems and won the series. IF IT HAPPENS. Till then, you two overpaid sluts can kiss my ass!

Signed,

The Hachiko!

bruin

Lakeshow. Forgot about Friday night. Move on. Danny Green will hit some big shots tonight. Like Duke told Apollo after round I in Philly..”they don’t think it’s a damn show, they think it’s a damn fight. Bring it home for us. Bring it home for Dr. Jerry Buss. One more till Nirvana.CF5D2BB7-09BA-420F-8B8D-8E811B13DA5E.jpeg

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Dang hermano @bruin - referencing Rocky Cuatro maybe not the best. Jimmy Butler is playing like Ivan Drago, and I think AD on Friday looked like the bloodied Creed who was gamely trying to fight on.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
SaltyFilthyApatosaur-max-1mb.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
My only question is do the lakers complain about the refs for 48 minutes or do we get 53 of it?