• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 Womens World Cup

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Think I might owe @doh an apology. No Horan, no change up top seems crazy to me. Hopefully Ellis at least uses her subs earlier this time around.
Horan IMO is the best midfielder in the world... WTF is going on?

Using tons of energy early. Hopefully Ellis brings on Press, Pugh earlier than the 85th minute.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
We look awful. We actually look like the USMNT. Can't get out of our own half.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Yeah, looks especially bad because we can't hold the ball in midfield at all. Horan, please.

doh

France is WAY better technically. I don't get why they keep trying to end every attack with a cross.

US starting to look tired. Need halftime bad.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Our left back shooting with her weak foot from 25 yards. Ummmmm.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Despite this, we've created the better chances. France's best chances have been from headers 12+ yards out. I wish we would stop taking potshots from 20+ yards, but still.

Need Horan in quickly. I also wonder if Rapinoe could drop into midfield. She's been our best player at keeping the ball.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
That halftime show was hilarious. Everybody said the US was great and I think Lalas said we're dominating. Wut

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Not a fan of Mewis at all. Plz get Horan in there.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
We are looking like total shit lol

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Yeah, Ellis needs to make a change. Like 10 minutes ago. Stop sitting on your hands and do something. You have 2 of the top 10 (?) players in the world on your bench.

doh

Does France know goals count that aren't headers?

US going with 5 in the back. Ertz playing CB basically saying "we give up" in midfield. Interesting move in 60th minute.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Would really like Pugh on for Heath or Rapinoe right now. Some fresh legs to run in behind would be really nice.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Only a matter of time when we can't get out of our own half

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Given up way too many set pieces. She's 6'2" and going to get her head on one eventually. Hold onto your butts.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
They're gonna get another at the rate this is going.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Idiotic fouling by Henry in that situation. WTF? I mean it was probably going to end really soon, but damn.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
We played those last 6ish minutes masterfully. I don't think France had a touch near the penalty box.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
@hayvis

giphy.gif

Too bad the game's not on July 4th like God intended.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Even the Guardian has some salt flowing through it. Man, the English can really get their nose bent out of shape for no reason. Phil Neville seems to be extremely prissy.